Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #20

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Hoping she has a lovely day, showered with gifts, affection and warmth, as everyone deserves on their birthday.

Do you honestly think that this is what will happen ? Come on , you know her ( their ) lifestyle and what you describe is EXACTLY the opposite of how she ( they ) want things .. The best would be that Paul had ordered flowers and she could find them anywhere in the house when she wakes up .. and nothing more is needed for the day ( but what do I know of easy , nice , emotional surprises honest from the heart for a person that I didn’t see for 2,5 years … ) …

The strange thing is that Leora ALWAYS wants to have the spirit of Christmas in early November and she makes the Christmas tree and minor decorations ( except this past year that I think because of Paul she delayed ) but when it is other festivities , it is limited few or zero to see .. So , I don’t expect anything major , even a SEX PERFORMANCE with Paul doesn’t look promising ( for the ones who still DIE watching them interact sexually .. ) 

EDIT !!! I just read that she got some yellow flowers so , he did something in the end .. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Paul exit 14:28

Happy birthday Leora 

They will be meeting Leora’s friends who have organized an incredible birthday party for her . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1