Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #20

Pete1960

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Seeing as You, Pepe the skunk and Masterchef are such avid users of emoji's to express your immaturity I thought I would give you a selection of mine in story mode that I'm sure you will understand and appreciate.:biggrin:

................................Once upon a time...⬇️

🤪 ........💪🤜  🦨🐌 ........🤣🖕.....So easy !!😁 And the forum lived happily ever after !

Emojis are another language that I can't fully absorb. Just happy that my English is comprehendible and mostly to the point. I tend to favor gifs because they seem to visualize what I am trying to say. Using just an emoji is a sign of weakness and being a chicken shit. To each their own.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Emojis are another language that I can't fully absorb. Just happy that my English is comprehendible and mostly to the point. I tend to favor gifs because they seem to visualize what I am trying to say. Using just an emoji is a sign of weakness and being a chicken shit. To each their own.

You have hit the nail on the head mate....Ain't that the truth !

You couldn't describe the people in question any better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Banter is good especially when hearing opposite views. Don't necessarily have to agree but it is nice to hear what others feel or say about specific topics. In public, we do face to face discussions. Here in the forums you can discuss things while hiding behind a screen so why limit yourself to just emojis. I DON"T GET IT. If I get upset with some talk I just back away or give myself a short time out. These forums can be informative and can get quite lively but, fuck man, don't take things personal. It is not about who is right or who is wrong but what is put out there for others to decide on whether to accept it or not and then move on. I tend to enjoy the forums more than the "unreal" "not true voyeur" cam site tenants. Fortunately and thankfully for us, Leora is living her real life basically 24/7 with Paul while intentionally performing for the cams. There should be no debate about that because it is so obvious. Leora has and is outperforming any past and current RLC tenants while maintaining a large following because she does enough true voyeur teases and willingly offers up her sex life for the viewers to thoroughly enjoy. Some of us have issues with Paul and have every right to mention them just like we have when they lived in previous apartments. Rarely has anyone bad mouthed Leora.

The emoji crew should rethink their stance and get back in the game with tougher skin (don't be so sensitive but say what you want). To the emojis - you can hate us and we can hate you but we can still get along in these forum topics. Isn't hate an awful word. Not asking for a group manly hug but perhaps at a distance through the internet we can do a meet and greet. Your choice but talk is healthy and keeps the mind fresh and active. Maybe we can space out our negative comments about Paul once in a while - wink wink 😉😉. One thing in common for ALL of us - we do love and adore Leora and greatly appreciate her being with RLC. She makes her money and we enjoy watching her as a voyeur should.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

how is denis 

He could visit 

At least when Leora was living by herself , we got the chance to see 3 other people ( WOW , 3 people in 4 years 😱😱 ) , Denis , Malia and the girl who was supposed to become Leora’s new roommate … With Paul’s arrival , as has been said , this is a Palace for the King and the Queen and nobody is allowed to enter , it will ruin many things .. 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Banter is good especially when hearing opposite views. Don't necessarily have to agree but it is nice to hear what others feel or say about specific topics. In public, we do face to face discussions. Here in the forums you can discuss things while hiding behind a screen so why limit yourself to just emojis. I DON"T GET IT. If I get upset with some talk I just back away or give myself a short time out. These forums can be informative and can get quite lively but, fuck man, don't take things personal. It is not about who is right or who is wrong but what is put out there for others to decide on whether to accept it or not and then move on. I tend to enjoy the forums more than the "unreal" "not true voyeur" cam site tenants. Fortunately and thankfully for us, Leora is living her real life basically 24/7 with Paul while intentionally performing for the cams. There should be no debate about that because it is so obvious. Leora has and is outperforming any past and current RLC tenants while maintaining a large following because she does enough true voyeur teases and willingly offers up her sex life for the viewers to thoroughly enjoy. Some of us have issues with Paul and have every right to mention them just like we have when they lived in previous apartments. Rarely has anyone bad mouthed Leora.

The emoji crew should rethink their stance and get back in the game with tougher skin (don't be so sensitive but say what you want). To the emojis - you can hate us and we can hate you but we can still get along in these forum topics. Isn't hate an awful word. Not asking for a group manly hug but perhaps at a distance through the internet we can do a meet and greet. Your choice but talk is healthy and keeps the mind fresh and active. Maybe we can space out our negative comments about Paul once in a while - wink wink 😉😉. One thing in common for ALL of us - we do love and adore Leora and greatly appreciate her being with RLC. She makes her money and we enjoy watching her as a voyeur should.

I think you forget one thing , in order not to use emojis , SOMEONE NEEDS TO KNOW AND WRITE A LANGUAGE . Obviously , these people don’t have a clue and even the auto translator isn’t working for them . What’s the point for them participating when they can’t make a sentence or when their opinion is asked , they simply don’t know how to write “ I AM SORRY , I DON’T HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THIS “ 😁 ..

I think this place ( CC in general ) was once the most discussed apartment and forum interacted , look now how it has become ( FOR WHATEVER REASON ) , I think this is what should be questioned and how this point has been reached , how ever the majority of the answers are hidden behind your words on the people who use the emojis and how “they destroyed “ the will of many many people to come and share their thoughts here . What’s the point for SO MANY doing so when they will face “ laugh emoji “ , “sad emoji “  or “ confused emoji “ without - the most important - ZERO DEBATE FORUM EXPLANATION …. Ahh , yes , I forgot , we also get here a famous repeated GIF , “ THIS IS BULLSHIT “ 😂🤣😂🤣

• Confused 3