Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

Just visited Martina's apartment .... 04:45 Barcelona time, No Martina, an empty bed. No mention of her taking a shower (shaving her legs), getting ready to go out (hair and makeup), what she was wearing, what time she left. Ho-Hum.   

11 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Just visited Martina's apartment .... 04:45 Barcelona time, No Martina, an empty bed. No mention of her taking a shower (shaving her legs), getting ready to go out (hair and makeup), what she was wearing, what time she left. Ho-Hum.   

It is Saturday night , normal for Martina being out .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is Saturday night , normal for Martina being out .. 

That is true DD, that is true. I was just hoping for a few details. I don't have a sub at the moment and when I visit at 0400 Spain time, I get to see empty kitchens, and people sleeping. I did get lucky a few days ago. I caught Martina in the kitchen, naked,  ..... she looks slip and trim, perky breasts, and her hair looked lighter. Spain = hot temperatures = Martina naked. OK for me.  👀  😉

34 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

She may be out for awhile.  The lineup is quite long tonight.   q5wi.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

That is true DD, that is true. I was just hoping for a few details. I don't have a sub at the moment and when I visit at 0400 Spain time, I get to see empty kitchens, and people sleeping. I did get lucky a few days ago. I caught Martina in the kitchen, naked,  ..... she looks slip and trim, perky breasts, and her hair looked lighter. Spain = hot temperatures = Martina naked. OK for me.  👀  😉

Martina will ALWAYS and FOREVER be one of the most iconic tenants we have ever seen in this site .. the problem is that both her and Alberto ( the way i see it of course ) aren’t moving with their lives - both of them - and they are still depend on RLC .. from one side , it is clever , they have income and also many things for free with their current agreement but for as viewers , it isn’t actually any interesting , at least like in the past .. 

Martina has an outside life , her family issues as some really good people here mention every now and then , Alberto FINALLY has his life in a direction , remaining with RLC and not escaping this life and finally learn to live by themselves , it is beyond me … In a way , as I have said , this great legacy is fading .. I can understand the benefits but , A GOOD TENANT needs to know when to leave this world behind .. I think they should do it ..

I haven’t been posting here due to the family issues that Martina has at the moment and out of respect because she deserves .  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1