Martina & Alberto - 2023 #5

Noldus

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Well, with the nurse and the treatment, I would also like to be ill or sick. 🤭

But good to see that they still have some sex.. more frequent than in the last months.🥰

Hey adalbert, can you tell me what's good about them having some sex still? He is the absolute worst "lover" on this site!! And it's partially her fault to let him get away with his selfishness. Does he ever give her any real pleasure or make her cum?! No,no,never! His finger fucking is pkeasurelss, his oral is ok, but the finger fucking usually goes along with it.  He keeps grabbing his dick when shes giving him a blowjob, wtf!?  During intercourse. Lol, he does nothing to her with his hands. Shes Just in and out and in and out and in andout, shes playin all night,  oops sorry! I'd give him his usual oral, then I'd climb up him and sit and grind on his face till I cum hard. Then I'd finish him off any way he wishes. If he was my boyfriend I'd tell what I like and he doesn't give it to me I'd kick him to the curb. Which would have been a very long time ago.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey adalbert, can you tell me what's good about them having some sex still? He is the absolute worst "lover" on this site!! And it's partially her fault to let him get away with his selfishness. Does he ever give her any real pleasure or make her cum?! No,no,never! His finger fucking is pkeasurelss, his oral is ok, but the finger fucking usually goes along with it.  He keeps grabbing his dick when shes giving him a blowjob, wtf!?  During intercourse. Lol, he does nothing to her with his hands. Shes Just in and out and in and out and in andout, shes playin all night,  oops sorry! I'd give him his usual oral, then I'd climb up him and sit and grind on his face till I cum hard. Then I'd finish him off any way he wishes. If he was my boyfriend I'd tell what I like and he doesn't give it to me I'd kick him to the curb. Which would have been a very long time ago.

Good call. I used to enjoy their sex sessions. What the hell is happening with all the tried and true rlc couples I used to see when I joined? Linda and Tibor have retired from sex. I log on and can't find any sex between Martina and Alberto, even if I search Replay🧐 Nellie and Bogdan are still ok but should have their own apt. And then we have the new lesbian couple that are interested in sex, just not with each other! Dasha and Sasha are one of the best couples on here. When they have sex I usually can't take my eyes off the screen, and they actually kiss each other a lot🥰 Well just had to see if any of the old timers agree with some of my ranting raving Guys hug and kiss your wife, girlfriend when you get the chance. Because the day may come when you don't have that chance anymore

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

One good thing about it  might be, that it gives you the possibility to post someting in this forum. 😁 I won't comment the content...everyone has to do it for themselves...😉

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Adalbert said:

One good thing about it  might be, that it gives you the possibility to post someting in this forum. 😁 I won't comment the content...everyone has to do it for themselves...😉

Oh, ok. 🙄

On 7/19/2023 at 8:49 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Hey adalbert, can you tell me what's good about them having some sex still? He is the absolute worst "lover" on this site!! 

Have you spent some intimate time with him?

• Like 1

On 7/19/2023 at 2:20 PM, kylian13579 said:

Alberto and Martina got engaged

Hey Kilian, is that true?! Alberto certainly gets the good half of that couple! Martina's a very sexy woman and Alberto is a duh. I don't talk negatively about too many folks on here ,and if true iI hope it works out for them. She's a nice girl and they both should be happy. Good Luck!! Now I probably hear the wedding is a steaming pile of bullshit.  ☺️