B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

I wish them the best and assume that we will definitely see them again, as a guest at parties and perhaps later as a resident again, because given their way of moving they are not far away.
I think they have done nothing wrong but the villa is not for everyone.

• Thanks 1

We will never actually learn the potential of either girl , living in the worst “ room “ of the villa and sharing , is never beneficial for both the viewer and the tenant , especially when the tenants aren’t willing to do more than certain things ..

There was a “ hope “ that Zara could do more during this stay , but in the end , we never saw more apart the strip poker games , which  were a big show for cameras attraction . Zara was obviously the “ main attraction “ for the majority , it felt most of the times that Dana was holding her back , but the more the time was passing , it seemed that she also didn’t want to “ show “ more except her routine things ..

The conclusion is that these 2 were the “ absolute professionals “ , they did normal things and weren’t shy on cameras , but - for my personal taste - they lacked the random craziness and unpredictability that anyone who enters the villa should have . They were also acting in a way like “ unique “ , they never had the chemistry with the rest , I don’t think the majority will miss them in the long run … 

And now ? Is it Ashley’s friend ? Or perhaps the sisters both in the villa again ? 😁😁 Still , this room and if they put ( most  probably they will ) again two close friends , it is too difficult to work for more things , one needs to be away or sleep elsewhere and so on … let’s see , all the best to the two “ nun “ girls ( that’s how i saw them most of the times 😁 ) . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1