B4 - General Topic 2023 #34 (June)

55 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Let me see.....how many bates did she do? Zero.....that would be a big NO for me.

It's not a matter of Bates !  She looks good, she can have sex on camera, good looking girl ... Doesn't need much ... Ok for me ... And one of the sexiest girl ... 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

It's not a matter of Bates !  She looks good, she can have sex on camera, good looking girl ... Doesn't need much ... Ok for me 

I never watch any of these girls have sex. Not my thing.

• Upvote 4

I wonder how far Zara and Dana are going. They have a pile of stuff in plastic bags etc, that you can't take on a plane or maybe even a train. Too bad they aren't just moving to a new apartment.

• Like 2

Regarding Tani, she returns to her room after several days away, and lies in her bed either naked or nearly so, and gets top cam.

She has learned from the master:  Radi.   Except Radi liked being on cam every day, and most hours every day, particularly when she was competing with Leora for top cam.  In retrospect, I can see where Radi's obsession with top cam and the bonus Euros might make her unpopular with some/many of the other villa participants.  Top cam meant she could splurge on jeans that cost 500 or 600 Euros and which she never wore while living at the villa.

RLC may very well be pleased with Tani's cam scores, even if she spends half the week elsewhere in Barcelona.  A comparison of Tani's cam scores with Martina's might be interesting.  Both disappear for extended periods to be with friends and lovers.

40 minutes ago, moules said:

Regarding Tani, she returns to her room after several days away, and lies in her bed either naked or nearly so, and gets top cam.

She has learned from the master:  Radi.   Except Radi liked being on cam every day, and most hours every day, particularly when she was competing with Leora for top cam.  In retrospect, I can see where Radi's obsession with top cam and the bonus Euros might make her unpopular with some/many of the other villa participants.  Top cam meant she could splurge on jeans that cost 500 or 600 Euros and which she never wore while living at the villa.

RLC may very well be pleased with Tani's cam scores, even if she spends half the week elsewhere in Barcelona.  A comparison of Tani's cam scores with Martina's might be interesting.  Both disappear for extended periods to be with friends and lovers.

The master is not Dylan...?😏

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, moules said:

lies in her bed either naked or nearly so, and gets top cam.

she does have a great tan that's all over and her face of gawd is a pretty one(all are pretty but...)

heck, I think she can get even darker with the tan

she would look exotic

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cupid30 said:

😆 I'd much rather watch Gilligan's Island reruns than watch esmi!!

Yeah. You guys can jerkoff off watching MaryAnn or Ginger! Lol, kidding of course. Who's sexier to  you guys. FMK  Ginger, MaryAnn, or Mrs Howell

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah. You guys can jerkoff off watching MaryAnn or Ginger! Lol, kidding of course. Who's sexier to  you guys. FMK  Ginger, MaryAnn, or

Mary Ann of course.... 😆 

20 minutes ago, peking said:

older the berry sweeter the juice

damn

😧 lol

Hey Peking, that's true, but when the berry gets too old squishy with bugs in it.. I think that's what Mrs Howell has going on down there