B7 - General Topic 2023 #21 (June / July)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

although U/H also have sex with several guys I think they find the villa people a bit too low to deal with, they are right about that

I think the previous stay which was a “ complete mess “ and full of problems is the main reason , no proof obviously , just my personal opinion on that …. And , slight speculation that this is now “ Ukrainian domain “ and I think only Nelly and Bogdan are Russian and with U&H being Russian , it might be also a reason .. but this is just a very very slight speculation .. I would just have liked to see Dylan with either Harley or Ulyana or all 3 😂🤣😂🤣 that’s all .

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pff … A threesome of Sambuka / Ashley / Dylan will dominate replays and the forum for days 🤪🤪🤪 Who knows .. an insane personal wish , but I think lots of others would like to see it … Awaiting 😉

why do you think so, dylan has been looking like he's seen a ghost lately (or he's been looking at himself in a real mirror)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the previous stay which was a “ complete mess “ and full of problems is the main reason , no proof obviously , just my personal opinion on that …. And , slight speculation that this is now “ Ukrainian domain “ and I think only Nelly and Bogdan are Russian and with U&H being Russian , it might be also a reason .. but this is just a very very slight speculation .. I would just have liked to see Dylan with either Harley or Ulyana or all 3 😂🤣😂🤣 that’s all .

have fun then, personally I think these people are so cheap and they go on the back for someone so quickly that I prefer to watch U and H's sex no matter how fake it is

Il y a 15 heures, Xarvaz a dit :

although U/H also have sex with several guys I think they find the villa people a bit too low to deal with, they are right about that

They're friends with Sambuka among others, so I don't think they consider them "too low to deal with"... And some tenants in the villas show/do less than Ulyana & Harley. Besides, they've been villa tenants themselves.

I rather think living together with a (changing) group of other people might be an issue for them, and that might be why they prefer their apartment where they are among themselves (and in the city center!). I compare it to Zara & Dana recently, who were also rather among themselves and interacted less with the other villa tenants. Some people are suited to the villa life in big & changing groups, others less so, who are better off in a more private apartment.

Unfortunately, they both tend to give off a little bit more of a "boring" vibe compared to when they were in the villas... Maybe it's just getting jaded, getting older...

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ulyana fucked Gina's man being her back, while Gina was in the apartment, and she's somehow 'above' the villa tenants?! Please, you have no clue!!! You people are crazy the way you put these tenants ,especially ulyana and leora on a pedestal!!.... 

• Upvote 1