US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 24 (06/20/23)

1 hour ago, happyone said:

I just read the article and the chapter reviews.  There is several references to Europeans, Columbus, the conquistadors, and other explorers committing these atrocities of which there were many. The book title is misleading as it most likely refers to the American holocaust--meaning the American continents. Most of this book is dedicated to the period before the US as we know it was founded in 1776 and then in 1787 with the ratification of the  Constitution of the United States. There is one chapter at the end that points to Indian massacres, but it begins " Stannard argues that by targeting women and children, the Europeans were conducting genocidal warfare."  

But yes, it is undeniable the brutality and the extermination of the indigenous Indian population is the USA's sad and shameful moment in history, just as the extermination of Jews and other German undesirables during WWII is their own brutality.  There is no time in history that the extermination, annihilation, and brutality of human beings (or animals) by any race or country should be ignored, but it should never be allowed to happen or ever be repeated again.

However, in this forum, there is no need to regurgitate the past as a verbal weapon against each other.  

I agree with everything you mentioned h.o., however, I for one, will not stand idly by and allow anyone who has proven themself to be nothing more than a poorly educated, but more likely rather poorly informed, indoctrinated, and highly disgruntled propagandist to continually bad mouth and put down a country simply because it was a country most responsible for making certain that wicked human atrocities that were commited in the country where the highly disgruntled propagandist is from, were stopped along with the propagandism that promoted most of the country's population into believing in the b.s. that was being peddled at the time, and because of the country's military along with many cities that were destroyed and the overall population had to suffer the consequences of the b.s. that was peddled and promoted by such propagandists.

7 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

I don't know where you get your information from, but I just looked at my positions when reading your post. I'm up 1.85%.

The market here still has 3 more hours before the closing bell. You had better get more reliable information.

That's right...You're reading about the German market that is in a recession. I'm sorry. I'll smile while cashing the dividends checks.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

The U.S. Air Force will cut personnel assigned to its elite Tactical Air Control Party career...

The Army sleeps on cots.

The Marines sleep in the mud.

The Navy sleeps with each other.

The Air Force sleeps in the Holiday Inn next to the airport.

Vor 6 Minuten sagte TBG 150:

Ich weiß nicht, woher Sie Ihre Informationen beziehen, aber ich habe mir beim Lesen Ihres Beitrags nur meine Standpunkte angesehen. Ich bin um 1,85 % gestiegen.

Bis zur Schlussglocke hat der Markt hier noch 3 Stunden Zeit. Sie sollten sich besser verlässlichere Informationen besorgen.

Das ist richtig ... Sie lesen über den deutschen Markt, der sich in einer Rezession befindet. Es tut mir Leid. Ich werde lächeln, während ich die Dividendenschecks einlöse.

WWW.N-TV.DE

Die anstehenden Arbeitsmarktdaten am Freitag lassen Anleger vorsichtig agieren. Sie warten gespannt auf den Arbeitsmarktbericht...

Noch Fragen Baby ??

WWW.DERWESTEN.DE

Die dramatische Suche nach dem vermissten Titanic-U-Boot "Titan" spitzt sich immer weiter zu. Nun wurden Trümmerteile entdeckt! Hier...

Vielleicht habe sie sich selbst gekillt, bevor sie elend und schmerzvoll an schlechter US-Technik ersticken.

3 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:
WWW.DERWESTEN.DE

Die dramatische Suche nach dem vermissten Titanic-U-Boot "Titan" spitzt sich immer weiter zu. Nun wurden Trümmerteile entdeckt! Hier...

Vielleicht habe sie sich selbst gekillt, bevor sie elend und schmerzvoll an schlechter US-Technik ersticken.

video game controller piloting a submarine 

37 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

The date of foundation of the USA does not play a role for the "American Holocaust". The fact is that this "holocaust" took place on the territory where today the majority of the USA, Canada and Mexico (North) are located. Americans should finally acknowledge the crimes of their ancestors and be humble. The United States are masters of repression. It's none of my business, I have nothing to do with it. This is a "false self-image" of a state. Every American today is morally "partly responsible" for the outrageous deeds of his ancestors. Bloody U.S. history since 1945 is even more depressing - and there, too, any responsibility is denied. USA, a country with citizens without a conscience ????

Another book by Professor Dr. Karlheinz Deschner. "THE MOLOCH" An alternative history of the USA - to the Americanization of the world. An enlightening read for me -- against blindly stupid US reveries of McDonalds, Las Vegas and other filth.

Bild_2023_06_22_20_05_14_830.png

If as you say Americans should acknowledge the crimes of their ancestors, then since Americans all came from other than the American continents, then those people are also ancestors of the crimes committed on American soil, and they too should acknowledge.  You cannot just blame Americans--but everyone who has ties to people residing in America are also not blameless. Saying you have nothing to do with it is false, because many Americans are of German descent and their ancestors also committed atrocities in America--so you are implicated by the fact of genetics.  Any person whose ancestors came to America are also responsible.

• Like 1