Karol & Kos (2023) #2

Noldus

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

OMG No No NANA never ever Not going to do it !!!! and then one of the Double Mint Twins. I like the shy twin the best.

As a guest, I don't see any problem. 

But what I would find really shocking is if RLC brings the twins or Nana back into the cast. It finally needs a few more girls who really participate in the project and not more and more do nothings. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

But what I would find really shocking is if RLC brings the twins or Nana back into the cast. It finally needs a few more girls who really participate in the project and not more and more do nothings. 

You shouldn't be worried about that. All three moved-on in their life.  

39 minutes ago, Alladino said:

If they bring someone back. I really wish Kelly came back. But that's probably never going to happen, sadly.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

They could always shut the project down then you'd have nothing more to complain about.   :biggrin:

• Like 2