B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

8 minutes ago, moules said:

I blame it on RLC taking down Carla and Yanai's apartment.  (No longer listed.)  An angry Carla put a curse on the network.

In a quick scan of the thumbnails for replay for past days, I didn't see any thumbnail for that apartment.  Also, if you use a thumbnail for another apartment to try and link back to what was happening in B-6, you get an internal server error.  So perhaps this technical issue is related to RLC having to scrub away any evidence of this apartment's existence for the past ten days.

28 minutes ago, moules said:

In a quick scan of the thumbnails for replay for past days, I didn't see any thumbnail for that apartment.  Also, if you use a thumbnail for another apartment to try and link back to what was happening in B-6, you get an internal server error.  So perhaps this technical issue is related to RLC having to scrub away any evidence of this apartment's existence for the past ten days.

The apartment was removed from the list and from the list on replay, but it's topic is still up were we talked about all of this

https://camcaps.net/forums/forum/1016-carla-yanai-121321/

3 minutes ago, babyalfa said:

Good luck with that.  Took me two months to get mine.

two months ?, why bother so hard for a few euros, if I want to leave somewhere I just go and forget about them

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

two months ?, why bother so hard for a few euros, if I want to leave somewhere I just go and forget about them

I cancelled before the end of the sub.  They charged me two days later.  Wrong is wrong.  Principle.

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I have a row of popular cams but they do nothing and keep giving old images, could also be my browser temp

I just got motion detection working again