B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

19 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Was hat Nacktheit und die Art des Geldverdienens mit der Sichtweise auf  anderen Kulturen zu tun ? Auf so etwas muß man erst einmal kommen ! Lachhaft ! Und wenn sie etwas gegen Schwänze lutschen haben ohne das man die "richtige" politische Meinung und die "richtige" Weltsicht hat läßt das tief blicken. 

Ja wie immer. Sie has aller Rechte andere Kulturen zu kritisieren / zu erniedrigen und darf auf keinen Falls ueber ihr Lebenstill reden. Wenn man andere Kritisieren will, muss sich man vergewissern, dass man ein Beispsiel fuer die Gesellschaft ist. Noch einmal sie darf nicht andere kulturen kritisieren wenn alle was sie macht ist nackt rumlaufen und Dicks schlucken.

46 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

This girl way of thinking is amazing. First, she draws her conclusion based on isolated cases or experiences. Second, according to her, all men are just misogyns, rapist, and what not. third, what she says about India, Africans, and muslims countries is just disrespectful. And finally she thinks walking around naked all day long, sucking dicks live to make money gives her the right to judge other cultures, she must be out of her mind.

Reason why I watch most ofnthese girls on mute. Imagine sucking dick on cam and acting all high and mighty 😂

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Reason why I watch most ofnthese girls on mute. Imagine sucking dick on cam and acting all high and mighty 😂

Good thing, you probably wouldn't learn anything anyway with that attitude. :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Thank you Bruh. And some German dude wants to teach me that she is in her right to do so. being intelligent is also to know that the same we want to be respected, other people desserve the same level of respect even if we do not agree with them on certain things. How many Muslim men / women and Indians has she seen in RLC since the begining? And she wants to lecture them about values, ethics and morals and some people call it intelligence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elcondor said:

This girl way of thinking is amazing. First, she draws her conclusion based on isolated cases or experiences. Second, according to her, all men are just misogyns, rapist, and what not. third, what she says about India, Africans, and muslims countries is just disrespectful. And finally she thinks walking around naked all day long, sucking dicks live to make money gives her the right to judge other cultures, she must be out of her mind.

You seem to fit the bill.   She said nothing disrespectful about those countries in relation to their treatment of women.

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Always fascinated when a clever and educated woman appears … Nadia is wonderfully interesting , she has a view and opinion about the majority of subjects , courage of her thoughts to be expressed , absolutely marvelous presence as a woman and well done of managing to make the talk also in English and we understand so much and can learn so much more about her ( and the guy ) .. 

Do you get your inspiration to write that BS...before?  or after? you get fucked in the ass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, happyone said:

You seem to fit the bill.   She said nothing disrespectful about those countries in relation to their treatment of women.

Really? Saying that women get raped in the streets in India and in muslim countries by men and the government does not do anything about it is respectful? Then she said people are safe in Spain. so there are no crimes or rapes in  in Spain or in the rest of Europe? The reason why she decided to work is because don't want to take care of women. Really!!! Again and some people call this being intelligent.

7 minutes ago, Elcondor said:

Really? Saying that women get raped in the streets in India and in muslim countries by men and the government does not do anything about it is respectful? Then she said people are safe in Spain. so there are no crimes or rapes in  in Spain or in the rest of Europe? The reason why she decided to work is because don't want to take care of women. Really!!! Again and some people call this being intelligent.

Regarding muslim countries==I specifically heard reference to Iran--I do not have replay, so I cannot verify exactly what was said.