B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

27 minutes ago, happyone said:

Regarding muslim countries==I specifically heard reference to Iran--I do not have replay, so I cannot verify exactly what was said.

She first said "in muslim countries and in India" then Iran was used to support what she was saying. Then later when the guy was talikng about if a amn has been away from his girl / wife for 2 years, when he comes back, the woman primary worry is not if he slept with other girls, but if he is doing alright she replied " only in some African tribes a woman would behave like that". She is stupid, but she thinks she is so smart.

1 minute ago, Elcondor said:

She first said "in muslim countries and in India" then Iran was used to support what she was saying. Then later when the guy was talikng about if a amn has been away from his girl / wife for 2 years, when he comes back, the woman primary worry is not if he slept with other girls, but if he is doing alright she replied " only in some African tribes a woman would behave like that". She is stupid, but she thinks she is so smart.

That was probably 2% of the total conversation, and you base her intelligence and her overall opinions on that??? 

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

That was probably 2% of the total conversation, and you base her intelligence and her overall opinions on that??? 

Man please don't go that route. I just provided you with some specific examples to support what I am saying or maybe you want me to write a full transcript of the conversation here? Anyway, my point is before trying to criticize / criticize other people or cultures one should make sure that one's moral, values and ethics can't be questionned as well.

I did not listen to the conversation on replay, but she has previously said that he has been her boyfriend for seven years.  I am certain they have had this conversation many times before today, and today's discussion was for the viewing and listening audience.  From posts on this thread, I have a sense that these are well-formulated and well-established views on their part.

As English is not their native language, I would not be too harsh about how people express thoughts, and what is often a lack of precision when speaking English.  Don't judge lest you also be judged. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, corvette08 said:

That's just weird. How could you not like to bate? Yup, she's useless to me.

She said she doesn't want to be just another number on corvette08's wall

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, coolhuman said:
I think it would be appropriate to let Nadia take over the master room if she started actively changing this project. Because she is the most attractive of the three.

I agree but she should have took the room before the milf arrived 🤷‍♂️