B2 - General Topic 2023 #10 (June / July)

In all of the years I am watching RLC , i have NEVER EVER watched a female’s room so INSANELY messy and untied like Lubna’s .. in a way it “ hurts “ RLC business in multiple ways 😔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

We do not know what the arrangement with her current bf is--maybe it is an open relationship--I think she thinks from the previous conversation that he has cheated on her. 

She still has a child and this should be TOP PRIORITY … and it isn’t 😡🤬

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

We do not know what the arrangement with her current bf is--maybe it is an open relationship--I think she thinks from the previous conversation that he has cheated on her. 

For what Nadia tells about her BF and from their last on cam conversation on cam I don't believe that he is the kind of guy that would be in an open relationship. Even if they were, usually in open relationships the other knows about the lovers. About him cheating Nadia, she seems to be very submissive to him so I guess he cheats her and she does nothing. Well, now she's doing something.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She still has a child and this should be TOP PRIORITY … and it isn’t 😡🤬

We are talking about Nadia--not Milena, so don't get yourself worked into a tizzy 😏

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

For what Nadia tells about her BF and from their last on cam conversation on cam I don't believe that he is the kind of guy that would be in an open relationship. Even if they were, usually in open relationships the other knows about the lovers. About him cheating Nadia, she seems to be very submissive to him so I guess he cheats her and she does nothing. Well, now she's doing something.

And from the conversation they had, they have totally different views and I believe she has said prior that she really wanted to break up with him.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

And from the conversation they had, they have totally different views and I believe she has said prior that she really wanted to break up with him.

True. But she didn't and she really liked that guy but wants do be with her BF. Go figure.

Just now, thinga69 said:

True. But she didn't and she really liked that guy but wants do be with her BF. Go figure.

One more woman who doesn’t know what she wants in life ( sorry forum  ladies ) .. that’s why at times it is so great being single 😂🤣😂🤣 … but please , think twice and double more careful when you allow the pussy to accept “ sperm “ for reproduction of the humanity … this is unforgivable mistakes .. and for me , she has lost much of credits in my eyes .. i could never think - even not together - that the mother of my child would stay away .. 

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

We were talking about Nadia.

Ahh .. this i didn’t understand .. apologies on wrong continuous posts ..

Perhaps the “ heated “ conversation the last time with the ( really 7 years together ?? ) guy might have played a role in changing priorities .. Let’s hope then that the new happenings prove beneficial in B2 …and finally enjoy this nice woman 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One more woman who doesn’t know what she wants in life ( sorry forum  ladies ) .. that’s why at times it is so great being single 😂🤣😂🤣 … but please , think twice and double more careful when you allow the pussy to accept “ sperm “ for reproduction of the humanity … this is unforgivable mistakes .. and for me , she has lost much of credits in my eyes .. i could never think - even not together - that the mother of my child would stay away .. 

She know what she wants, she wants her BF, she just wished he was different. I believe most of the things that she complains about him isn't really that much import. She only complains to have something to tell about him. idk.

12 minutes ago, happyone said:

We are talking about Nadia--not Milena, so don't get yourself worked into a tizzy 😏

My mistake on understanding wrong and apologies … Too much prejudiced over milena 😂🤪

il y a 27 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Au cours de toutes les années où je regarde RLC, je n'ai JAMAIS JAMAIS regardé la chambre d'une femme aussi incroyablement désordonnée et déliée comme celle de Lubna .

Je suis obligé d'agréer fortement à tes propos