Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #21

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

It wasnt all in, but she certain took it deep 😋

Really good bate. As Max says, looks at the camera, panty rubbing and a good amount of anal toying.

Glad that Mr Black seems to be her toy of choice. Wonder if she would get something bigger. (Not comical big, but something to test her) or maybe even dp with a couple of toys?...

Since she is an exhibitionist   I would like to she her rear facing cam 7 and insert the butt plug for us

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, philo said:

I respect the perspectives of all those on the forum who have theorized that Leora's only anal adventures have been with her toys rather than with an actual lover. However, my personal training and experiences have conditioned me to believe that sexual fantasy is grounded in some earlier life experience...so I believe that the fantasy is an effort to recreate a feeling from an actual earlier event. Also, I believe that Leora's choice of dildos are not random in my opinion. Whether she chooses one size or color over another for a bate session may be based upon her memories rather than her projections. The decisions she makes in choosing Mr. Pink over Mr. Black for any particular bate session could be based upon her desire to recreate an earlier experience just as much as it could be something desired. My perspective on this issue is not evidence based. I have nothing to support my differing opinion from others than my personal life experiences, some study of human behavior and a limited understanding of the science on the subject.  I do know that the terms we use to describe what we see Leora due are biased by our own perceptions, and our understanding is therefore define by whatever meaning we ascribe to her behavior. For example, some will see a Leora anal bate session and believe she is fantasizing.  They may define fantasy as envisioning what desired but is impossible or improbable. Others may believe it is a misplaced description of what Leora is really doing...The may believe that Leora is envisioning, which is more the visualization of an actual future possibility. There is one other possibility that can be supposed, and used to ascribe our individual meaning to what we see. Leora's use of the dildo in her ass may actually be....recollection! That assumption has the same weight as any other assertion that I have heard here on this forum. Until we hear it directly from Leora, we will never know.   

Geez, you pretty much went off track right away.

Leora has basically started from masturbating the butthole with her fingers to today with the black dildo, i don't see anything strange. Indeed, it is a fairly normal evolution. The first guy she had anal sex (here on rlc) was Paul, so to say.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, philo said:

I respect the perspectives of all those on the forum who have theorized that Leora's only anal adventures have been with her toys rather than with an actual lover. However, my personal training and experiences have conditioned me to believe that sexual fantasy is grounded in some earlier life experience...so I believe that the fantasy is an effort to recreate a feeling from an actual earlier event. Also, I believe that Leora's choice of dildos are not random in my opinion. Whether she chooses one size or color over another for a bate session may be based upon her memories rather than her projections. The decisions she makes in choosing Mr. Pink over Mr. Black for any particular bate session could be based upon her desire to recreate an earlier experience just as much as it could be something desired. My perspective on this issue is not evidence based. I have nothing to support my differing opinion from others than my personal life experiences, some study of human behavior and a limited understanding of the science on the subject.  I do know that the terms we use to describe what we see Leora due are biased by our own perceptions, and our understanding is therefore define by whatever meaning we ascribe to her behavior. For example, some will see a Leora anal bate session and believe she is fantasizing.  They may define fantasy as envisioning what desired but is impossible or improbable. Others may believe it is a misplaced description of what Leora is really doing...The may believe that Leora is envisioning, which is more the visualization of an actual future possibility. There is one other possibility that can be supposed, and used to ascribe our individual meaning to what we see. Leora's use of the dildo in her ass may actually be....recollection! That assumption has the same weight as any other assertion that I have heard here on this forum. Until we hear it directly from Leora, we will never know.   

I think that I need to see a psychiatrist to sort out some issues I might of had when I was younger. Could have something to do with my guilt and disappointment that I wasn't sexually assaulted by one of my female teachers. Was I not good enough? My teacher didn't like me or love me enough? Who was the teacher's favorite and recipient of good female teacher sex. Did the lack of attention hurt me after all these years? What sex did I miss on by not being sexually abused? I always wondered about this missed opportunity. Do I feel so deprived that I am a horny fuck and love naked women so much that it controls my constant sex desires and need for voyeurism. 

Nah, it was when I saw a young girls amazing curvy ass wiggling in her tight blue jeans as she walked in front of me on our way to school. I am an ass man to this day but every inch of a female woman gets my engine roaring and my appetite to see her naked and how sexually active she can be or wants to be.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I think that I need to see a psychiatrist to sort out some issues I might of had when I was younger. Could have something to do with my guilt and disappointment that I wasn't sexually assaulted by one of my female teachers. Was I not good enough? My teacher didn't like me or love me enough? Who was the teacher's favorite and recipient of good female teacher sex. Did the lack of attention hurt me after all these years? What sex did I miss on by not being sexually abused? I always wondered about this missed opportunity. Do I feel so deprived that I am a horny fuck and love naked women so much that it controls my constant sex desires and need for voyeurism. 

Nah, it was when I saw a young girls amazing curvy ass wiggling in her tight blue jeans as she walked in front of me on our way to school. I am an ass man to this day but every inch of a female woman gets my engine roaring and my appetite to see her naked and how sexually active she can be or wants to be.

Lay Down Round Table GIF by Disciple

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Most who were fortunate enough to have viewed the woman known as Leora have probably felt disappointed in not seeing more of her in certain situations more than they had. Although her being a participant on the website, was a way for her to make a living since not much was available where she was from at the time when she became a participant of the website.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Most who were fortunate enough to have viewed the woman known as Leora have probably felt disappointed in not seeing more of her in certain situations than they had. Although her being a participant on the website, was a way for her to make a living since not much was available where she was from at the time.

Very easy way to make a living while being an exhibitionist of her very personal daily life. Done well for herself financially, I think. She must have "thick skin" over the years to put up with any negative talk on these forums but nice soft skin on her body (daily bath/showers and body lotion). No drugs or alcohol (some wine in the past) and not a smoker. Her only addiction is masturbation - ALL GOOD!!! For me, once she is on the screen it is hard to close it out - such eye candy.