Fox & Don (2023) #1

1 minute ago, Vuki said:

Do you know what happened with them, is there police already or

No one knows, hopefully police was called but I fear they werent. RLC does not want police involved if they can avoid it.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

No one knows, hopefully police was called but I fear they werent. RLC does not want police involved if they can avoid it.

How do you know that how rlc works with police? he putted  his penis in her mouth without her will, choked her and she tried to jump from balcony. He needs to be arrested and she needs a medical attention.

2 minutes ago, Vuki said:

How do you know that how rlc works with police? he putted  his penis in her mouth without her will, choked her and she tried to jump from balcony. He needs to be arrested and she needs a medical attention.

I agree, was just saying they normally dont like police invovled or police to enter these apartments, but of course in this case they would have to.

A misfortune almost happened here at home, I was watching on the cell phone, my wife on the other sofa without knowing that I signed rlc, then I started to get nervous with the attacks, my wife almost found out!
  • Haha 4

yo he sido testigo alguna vez de una pelea entre parejas , recuerdo una en un coche que se escuchaban los golpes y todo , nos acercamos para auxiliar a la chica y nuestra sorpresa fue que ella se puso del lado del agresor , no entiendo como esta mujer puede seguir al lado de ese hombre , sin tener hijos ni nada que la ate a el , salvo un sindrome de estocolmo , o algo asi , pero todo tiene un limite .

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know what happened to them but I do know this apartment will not be back online again with Fox & Don. 

She is one codependent woman if she stays with him.  After a few days ago she should have left.

He is a goon even when he isn't drunk. A lummox.

• Upvote 1