Fox & Don (2023) #1

Just now, Pete1960 said:

5 seconds in Australia

RLC is too busy enjoying the money they collect to squander their fun time monitoring their employees.

Fox could have been killed, beaten horribly or succeeded in diving over the balcony all while RLC never lifted a finger to stop the assault.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

RLC is too busy enjoying the money they collect to squander their fun time monitoring their employees.

Fox could have been killed, beaten horribly or succeeded in diving over the balcony all while RLC never lifted a finger to stop the assault.

At the same time, I don't see how they could stop this kind of thing, RLC is not present behind the door of the apartments with a person who could say "stop"
At worst they put in maintenance like what they did, but that does not stop the events.
Do you have a clearer conscience because you don't see them? doesn't that mean they don't continue?
You seem to have all the right solutions except that you are veiling your face

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I do hope the poor Lady is okay and he is being dealt with in an appropriate manor but I would just like to comment on how RLC may or may not of handled the situation.

The live feed, from what those watching have said it should have been stopped sooner, I only casually looked in on the apartment and saw them in the bedroom with him stood over her with his dick out, didn't think too much about it, the next time I looked in he was on the balcony naked (at least from the waist down) and Fox was crying on the sofa, at that point I thought, Whoo! what's going on here, she then reached for her shorts and at that point the feed froze and went UM.

Regarding RLC calling the Police, that isn't going to be easy as it may seem, for instance, the RLC observer may well be in Cyprus or any other Country in the World, I'd be pretty certain they aren't located in the same town in the CR as the apartment.

So how exactly how do you call the local Police and ask them to attend to a Domestic situation at a private address?

You could try and call the local police station, I take it everyone here has the number or would know which would be the local Police Station to call? No I thought not, nor I suspect would the RLC observer, (something for them to consider).

So next its 911 or whatever number you would call in CR.  That would take you to a central call centre, you then need to speak the correct language, once you have got over that hurdle your only left with convincing the call handler that your call is genuine.

Good Luck 😒

As an aside (the UK) in my town which has a population of over 35,000 people you cannot even walk into the Police Station, there is no face to face service, you have to make a phone call which takes you to a call centre 15-20 miles away, despite the fact the police station probably has a staff of 50 during the day. I should add the town is a tourist destination, we have 1,000's of overseas visitors every year, it's a disgrace.

• Upvote 1

Did anyone catch Don and Fox's cam on July 2nd?  They had a few drinks on the balcony and Don get very aggressive in bed.  Fox tried to push him off of her and things escalated.   He chased her around the apartment, choking her and pushing her around as she was crying.  She tried to escape by climbing over the balcony wall but Don pulled her back in.   Then after 30 minutes of this, the site turned off the cameres and said that it's under maintenance.  The site also deleted the last 30 minutes of footage.  I am wondering if they will be kicked off of the project.  She really needs to get out of that relationship.   He was a monster.    Okay... nevermind, I see that there are many posts about the incident.  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Cityofeyes said:

Did anyone catch Don and Fox's cam on July 2nd?  They had a few drinks on the balcony and Don get very aggressive in bed.  Fox tried to push him off of her and things escalated.   He chased her around the apartment, choking her and pushing her around as she was crying.  She tried to escape by climbing over the balcony wall but Don pulled her back in.   Then after 30 minutes of this, the site turned off the cameres and said that it's under maintenance.  The site also deleted the last 30 minutes of footage.  I am wondering if they will be kicked off of the project.  She really needs to get out of that relationship.   He was a monster.    Okay... nevermind, I see that there are many posts about the incident.  

I saw it all and it was very close to someone either being beaten or suicided. Don is one fucked up goon.

14 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

I do hope the poor Lady is okay and he is being dealt with in an appropriate manor but I would just like to comment on how RLC may or may not of handled the situation.

The live feed, from what those watching have said it should have been stopped sooner, I only casually looked in on the apartment and saw them in the bedroom with him stood over her with his dick out, didn't think too much about it, the next time I looked in he was on the balcony naked (at least from the waist down) and Fox was crying on the sofa, at that point I thought, Whoo! what's going on here, she then reached for her shorts and at that point the feed froze and went UM.

Regarding RLC calling the Police, that isn't going to be easy as it may seem, for instance, the RLC observer may well be in Cyprus or any other Country in the World, I'd be pretty certain they aren't located in the same town in the CR as the apartment.

So how exactly how do you call the local Police and ask them to attend to a Domestic situation at a private address?

You could try and call the local police station, I take it everyone here has the number or would know which would be the local Police Station to call? No I thought not, nor I suspect would the RLC observer, (something for them to consider).

So next its 911 or whatever number you would call in CR.  That would take you to a central call centre, you then need to speak the correct language, once you have got over that hurdle your only left with convincing the call handler that your call is genuine.

Good Luck 😒

As an aside (the UK) in my town which has a population of over 35,000 people you cannot even walk into the Police Station, there is no face to face service, you have to make a phone call which takes you to a call centre 15-20 miles away, despite the fact the police station probably has a staff of 50 during the day. I should add the town is a tourist destination, we have 1,000's of overseas visitors every year, it's a disgrace.

Knock Knock   who's that     police can I come in been watching you 2 can I watch it live I'll help you hold her down if I can have a turn

I know it's an highly improbable, but I think it would be fantastic if RLC would update us on the condition of the tenants involved in incidents like this, so we know what happened and if victims are alright.  It's clear by the comments here that there are many concerned with Fox's well being and I'm sure as many people would like to know if that fuck stick is in police custody.  We don't know them, but it's still a violent act that many here witnessed an closure would be greatly appreciated.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, moos54 said:

At the same time, I don't see how they could stop this kind of thing, RLC is not present behind the door of the apartments with a person who could say "stop"
At worst they put in maintenance like what they did, but that does not stop the events.
Do you have a clearer conscience because you don't see them? doesn't that mean they don't continue?
You seem to have all the right solutions except that you are veiling your face

An anonymous call of a domestic violence in the US will be investigated.n my state a domestic violence requires one of the two parties to be arrested if police respond.  RLC is well aware of the addresses of their employees and could have called but doesn't want the exposure.

Let’s be a bit “ realistic “ now that the apartment is removed from the list … THE BITTER AND SAD TRUTH ( UNFORTUNATELY ) is that incidents like this happen daily MILLIONS IN THE WOLRD . Domestic violence , men beating their women is a daily thing , whoever believes we witnessed something that isn’t happening , well , I think we should all wake up or simply we should wonder HOW AND WHY a woman who is treated like this continues being with her guy ..

Now , we obviously don’t know anything of the past of these two , the few days they were in the apartment , ALL OF THEIR actions seemed to be normal having a relationship , from their sex habit to the excessive alcohol consumption by both of them .. in my humble opinion , this is one of the hundred times that such an incident between the two has happened … THE DIFFERENCE ? Unfortunately this now happened on cameras , I don’t know what the person who recruited them promised and told them , but IT WAS MORE THAN CLEAR that this is a habit thing in their relationship .. The problem is why a woman when is treated like this she never goes away .. the answer ? YES , call me insane , but FIRST and MAIN reason is “ TRUE LOVE “ , addiction for whatever reason .. Or , not so many chances , the financial stability and social secure that the relationship provides ( maybe the girl has no one except the guy , such things ) …. We saw it with Kitty and Smith and Leora and Paul ( of course that was “ NOTHING “ in comparison to this extreme ) , the girls simply can’t abandon , can’t leave their guys .. A sanity and well healthy mental woman - ON THE VERY FIRST VIOLENT ATTEMPT - should simply pack and go … it has happened again , we would have seen it happening again .. as long as the person involved doesn’t state the facts to the police or pack , sorry , she’s also partially guilty … 

That’s my thoughts on that .