Fox & Don (2023) #1

21 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Fate had  me click on Fox and Don's apartment at the right (wrong) time and I saw the whole thing. When she went to jump off the balcony it became a living horror

Worse here 🤣 I loaded RLC and here it was as the "main cam" I guess... 😤😤😤

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

As a fan of speculations here, this is a very creative one.  Bravo!  Although it is more likely a speculation you would see on a TV crime drama, I like it and I will file this one away.  If I ever end up in an abusive relationship, going onto a voyeur cam site might be an option. 

Many here have (deservedly so) have reported what a ignorant beast Don is.   It is quite amazing to me that he did not seem to care at all that he was on camera the entire time.

People that are drunk tend to do stuff without caring of the consequences.  

On 7/5/2023 at 4:16 PM, Epikouros said:

A ban on alcohol would kill the fun for everyone, viewers included.

Also very hard to implement & enforce: We'd see a lot of drinking of "lemonade", "orange juice", "soft drinks", "mocktails", etc... You can spike most drinks with something alcoholic off cam anyway. It's what I'd do if I were a tenant and they would introduce a ridiculous ban like this.

Not to mention the recruitment problems they're already facing would only get worse if they attempted this. Lots of new girls (& guys) might need a few shots of alcohol before being naked or doing sexual stuff on cam for the first time.

Correct, a ban on alcohol would take lots of fun away from the project and I did state it would be next to impossible. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Correct, a ban on alcohol would take lots of fun away from the project and I did state it would be next to impossible. 

Why would anyone even suggest this (banning alcohol) ?? Are they about to change the name to 'Real Life Convent'??? 😆 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Why would anyone even suggest this (banning alcohol) ?? Are they about to change the name to 'Real Life Convent'??? 😆 

It was just a thought, 

8 hours ago, cupid30 said:

It was merely a thought, not a suggestion...Jesus.