B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

An INCREDIBLY surprising move from Mama Milena , trying to bring entertainment and whatever unpredictability in B4 by bringing her male outside friends .. apart from showing them the places where the INSANE FUCKFEST took place some years ago , it seems that there will be some booze and music for the ones willing to attend ( Ashley and Gloria retired ) … let’s see …. AHH YES , i forgot ( till Mama Nelly and Papa Bogdan interfere and ask them to be more quiet due to the neighbors 🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂🤪🤪🤪

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Sale soirée, avec jésus Christ , on en a jusqu'a 8 h du matin...Quel plan à manigancé Aziza ? Remenber B2 de triste mémoire !

no idea what she's up to but I'm not going to look at that shit, maybe Ash and Gloria will do something fun.. else Xbox 😁

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

An INCREDIBLY surprising move from Mama Milena , trying to bring entertainment and whatever unpredictability in B4 by bringing her male outside friends .. apart from showing them the places where the INSANE FUCKFEST took place some years ago , it seems that there will be some booze and music for the ones willing to attend ( Ashley and Gloria retired ) … let’s see …. AHH YES , i forgot ( till Mama Nelly and Papa Bogdan interfere and ask them to be more quiet due to the neighbors 🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂🤪🤪🤪

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Go see some help, retard

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2