Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #22

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyday is the same in this apartment , waiting for Leora of she masturbates or not , if she fucks paul or not , how many hours Paul will sleep and stay in the computer .. this couple has zero social life , no friends , they are having the same routine life day in and day out .. people love to watch the routine as they know when Leora will do her things , it is part of the majority’s here daily habit as it seems .. it is beyond me that it keeps people exciting when there’s no variety anymore ( not that it was ever .. ) but I guess , escaping habits and addiction it might be peoples’ most difficult task to do .. 

giphy3.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Personally, without the intention to start a huge argument, I'd love to see Leora do something 'new'.

Pretty, especially with make up, nice body, sweet-looking/but naughty, and has all the boxes checked, but the repetition. At least with Malia they tried new things and progressed in actions.

With Paul, she bates (seen her 2-3000 times) or involves him with a blowjob or tries to get him to fool around. I'm grateful for the Replay thumbs and for Pulo's forum ply-by-play so I don't have to waste my valuable time waiting for something to happen.

She seems to have forgotten who she is or was. No dolls, painting, sexy costumes. Her bates seem more out of habit than motivated by spontaneous excitement. Here we are in the midst of a nice summer and no balcony bating. Just a new found home in Malia's old room. No Cams 3 or 7 or 4 (4!) Same ol, same ol.

What does the forum think?

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

giphy3.gif

Thank you very much my lovely Leora for a very nice blowjob on Paul,loved it.BUT,the hair Leora,why don´t you

use the hair ties you have,please.Love you always my wonderful Queen and a big kiss to you.

GIPHY.COM

Discover & share this Last Man Standing GIF with everyone you know. GIPHY is how you search, share, discover, and create GIFs.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Personally, without the intention to start a huge argument, I'd love to see Leora do something 'new'.

Pretty, especially with make up, nice body, sweet-looking/but naughty, and has all the boxes checked, but the repetition. At least with Malia they tried new things and progressed in actions.

With Paul, she bates (seen her 2-3000 times) or involves him with a blowjob or tries to get him to fool around. I'm grateful for the Replay thumbs and for Pulo's forum ply-by-play so I don't have to waste my valuable time waiting for something to happen.

She seems to have forgotten who she is or was. No dolls, painting, sexy costumes. Her bates seem more out of habit than motivated by spontaneous excitement. Here we are in the midst of a nice summer and no balcony bating. Just a new found home in Malia's old room. No Cams 3 or 7 or 4 (4!) Same ol, same ol.

Please , don’t hurt @masterchef56 feelings 😂🤣😂🤣 Shame on you speaking the Antiqueen way 😂🤣😂🤣😎

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Stuck in a Rut: The Complete Guide to Moving Your Life Forward eBook :  Sherif, Mahmoud: Amazon.in: Kindle Store

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Got some news when leora leaves the apartment and stands on the street  corner and she doesn't stand long before she as a client and itsc a private apartment across the road from hers got this info from a very good sauce

Just wanted to talk shit like a few others on here at least I admit  it

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Pin by Kelsey Rose Antonelli on Unbreakable | Love you so much, Feelings, Love  you

Regarding my prior comment on repetition. I just miss the spontaneous naughty expression and then her suddenly getting up and going and doing something sexy. I'd love it if she involved us like she used to by looking at the camera when bating especially when nearing orgasm. Love it when she smells her honey coated fingers. She seems to have for gotten us. She used to play to us , for us to the camera.

Miss that a lot.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Something Leora could do is talk while bating (in English with her SEXY Russian accent) and describe her feelings, arousal, fantacies. The second to last mutual bate with Malia in Malia's room as Malia brought her close to climax Leora said "Oh, da". Oh, yes. Made my old heart beat faster.

She's still got it she's just in a repetitive rut. Want her to break free and go Full Leora again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Something Leora could do is talk while bating (in English with her SEXY Russian accent) and describe her feelings, arousal, fantacies. The second to last mutual bate with Malia in Malia's room as Malia brought her close to climax Leora said "Oh, da". Oh, yes. Made my old heart beat faster.

She's still got it she's just in a repetitive rut. Want her to break free and go Full Leora again.

She needs to have experienced this with her guy in order to make it by herself .. or have people in her circle talking how she could improve her sexual life , how to improve her experiences , how overall her life is , friends and people to trust with daily routine female talks , friends to analyze situations .. but here we are talking about two people who can’t even stand in a normal social event because I doubt they know what a social event is .. how then can she do what you ask when she doesn’t even know what you are asking actually is ? You are trying to bring her out of her comfort zone 😏😏😏

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She needs to have experienced this with her guy in order to make it by herself .. or have people in her circle talking how she could improve her sexual life , how to improve her experiences , how overall her life is , friends and people to trust with daily routine female talks , friends to analyze situations .. but here we are talking about two people who can’t even stand in a normal social event because I doubt they know what a social event is .. how then can she do what you ask when she doesn’t even know what you are asking actually is ? You are trying to bring her out of her comfort zone 😏😏😏

IMHO Leora is bored with herself. One has to notice how difficult achieving orgasm is for her. Like an old married couple or in her case a repetitive exhibitionist she seems to need a new act to get the thrill back.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1