Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #22

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora  really like milk 

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Don't know why.  There's no health benefits to it.  

That is the only thing she will ever get from Paul and to top it off she is the one doing all the work getting it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 7/2/2023 at 7:14 PM, StnCld316 said:

Paul is like trying to polish a turd.  Leora has been trying to polish it for over 10 years and he still doesn't shine.

A world of over 8 Billion and she chooses an udder dipshit. 

Out of ALL the sperm ,Thats the one that got thru.           Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, uppsala said:

I have been drinking up to 1.5l milk every day since i was a kid, im super strong💪

Apparenty, not the kind of milk pulo filipe has been refering to. Other than that, good to know you have been consuming milk since then.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

That is the only thing she will ever get from Paul and to top it off she is the one doing all the work getting it.

This always been the norm. They guy is just another toy in her collection, although a defective one!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently you must have forgotten about the animal shelter back where they both are from that she financially supported continuously since she relocated to their current location. So other than that, and that she had also been contributing financial support of helping someone she has obviously always cared about to some degree to continue a fledgling electronics repair business, who knows other than themselves or any others closest to them whether they may actually try to continue living somewhere other than where they are actually from, or whether they may actually one day return to where they are from ? Only they themselves, or any others closest enough to them as was previously mentioned.

Really ? I thought Gag-Her knows it all , he is the closest to them since all of the rest of us are talking bullshit .. So , maybe you should PM to give you the latest information . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Apparenty, not the kind of milk pulo filipe has been refering to. Other than that, good to know you have been consuming milk since then.

Yeah i did not read everything so i thought we talked about cow milk first 😅

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Friday to all 

07/07/2023 07/July/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯  

Paul 🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxi Uppssla ddhm 

• Thanks 2