B5 General Topic 2023 #6 (July / August)

6 hours ago, tle said:

I'm going to miss Wednesday's hot body.. I hope they find someone close to as sexy to take her bed...

I also think it's a shame that they are no longer there. One of the best couples RLC has had. Very sympathetic couple. 

Maybe the two will come back to the project at some point. Maybe even in a couple apatment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I will miss Wednesday & Wayne. They were a nice couple and Wednesday loves Wayne much. He is a lucky guy and I wish them good luck. 

I have a comment to make though. I find that RLC has a dishonest way in conducting their business and fooling or tricking their subscribers when they bury the participants' names who leave below the participants who join or rejoin RLC in their announcement section at the top of the page. . 

For example, Wendy, Ulyana and Wednesday & Wayne left after Olimpia and Nefeli joined RLC but the names of the two new girls are still at the top. The only time they kept the names of people who left at the top when Fox & Don left for domestic violence and people on here made many negative comments about the situation which I totally agreed with. So, I guess RLC does this when it serves them well.

• Like 1

Il y a 17 heures, Noldus a dit :

So now left the project after 225 days in B5
Goodbye, take care and all the best
The best tits on RLC 🙂 

CU - I hope 

Ohhh I missed this one. The couple was really enjoyable, I liked them and also the way they were experiencing: the threesome in the villas, sex outside at the villas, buying new games .... She is hot!!

Wish them all the best.

8 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Does anybody know what caused the rift between the couples? When it developed? 

Could it have been that the T's never left and gave the W's their shot at the big bedroom?

4 minutes ago, peking said:

hate to think something so petty could...naw, you're joking lol

I really have no idea what the fallout was about. But I'm sure it was something petty...

When you're on vacation in paradise everything else is petty...

• Thanks 1