Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

The most difficult for a guy is to come the 2nd time with a blowjob , imagine what Ulyana does so she makes The Master make it for a second time , the woman is an explosive volcano .. and she can’t / doesn’t allow to be fucked .. to be continue , dream moment 😇😇

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The most difficult for a guy is to come the 2nd time with a blowjob , imagine what Ulyana does so she makes The Master make it for a second time , the woman is an explosive volcano .. and she can’t / doesn’t allow to be fucked .. to be continue , dream moment 😇😇

We know you love the cock but give it a rest. Master this master that. Hes just a horny lad who has landed on his feet. As for Ulyana fair play to her. She wanted some and got it simple as that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think it is that she doesn’t want penetration without a condom .. 

He penetrated a few times, but she wants a rubber (can't blame her) but this was fucking awesome, can't say i didn't see this coming. 

il y a 14 minutes, darcher111 a dit :

We know you love the cock but give it a rest. Master this master that. Hes just a horny lad who has landed on his feet. As for Ulyana fair play to her. She wanted some and got it simple as that.

Can I ask why my comment has been edited and for what reason ?

Well Ulyana finally lowered herself and had sex with the in-house paid fuck boy, and it's probably obvious she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore, but as far as the road she's going down, it seems nothing has changed since she has sex with Gina's boyfriend, so my honest opinion she's just another ska-k that's on this site

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well Ulyana finally lowered herself and had sex with the in-house paid fuck boy, and it's probably obvious she doesn't have a boyfriend anymore, but as far as the road she's going down, it seems nothing has changed since she has sex with Gina's boyfriend, so my honest opinion she's just another ska-k that's on this site

Sad Animation GIF by Holler Studios

• Confused 1

Dylan woke up from his sleep and thinks he can just start fucking her again, she clapped him a few times to tell him no, does this guy never get enough? Go back to sleep man you already came twice.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Dylan woke up from his sleep and thinks he can just start fucking her again, she clapped him a few times to tell him no, does this guy never get enough? Go back to sleep man you already came twice.

She can't get enough of the 'Italian stallion' either, bj again!!

• Haha 1