Ulyana, Harley (2023) #4

Fagen

I wasnt a huge Dylan fan, but he made it all about Ulyana, and that was hot and he brought her to at least 2 orgasms! I changed my mind about him. I got a question for you you guys, Ulyana was giving Dylan a sweet beautiful blow job  and what does he do. Starts jerking himself off, wtf, jerkoff when there's no one to take care of you ! And she finished him off and she took his cum and swallowed every drop off it! Why do you guys do that? Let the lady do a bj from start to finish!

• Upvote 1

Ulyana was giving Dylan a beautiful bj when Harly and that loser came in. Harley couldn't keep her eyes off of Dylans dick. And I can't blame her, Ulyana got that thing hard as a rock and sticking straight out! A thing of beauty!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Ulyana was giving Dylan a beautiful bj when Harly and that loser came in. Harley couldn't keep her eyes off of Dylans dick. And I can't blame her, Ulyana got that thing hard as a rock and sticking straight out! A thing of beauty!!

Talk about coitus interruptus! That's three times now, at least, that we've seen that pair butt in where they're not wanted. It's almost as if they do it on purpose!!!! No way were their earlier interruptions planned to protect Ulyana, as someone suggested. They were just doing it because of a plain lack of courtesy and awareness, if not deliberately spoiling their fun. Totally objectionable. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

They woke up again he is licking her now from behind.

the only thing he can doing well ...can't wait to see him left the project

this is not a pussy licker i want to see on rlc but a good fucker like Anton for who remember

there is too many 2 mn guys during the recent years on rlc it's crazy

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zone51 said:

the only thing he can doing well ...can't wait to see him left the project

this is not a pussy licker i want to see on rlc but a good fucker like Anton for who remember

there is too many 2 mn guys during the recent years on rlc it's crazy

And no one noticed how the girls Dylan fucked gradually moved away from him. Wendy, Aziza, Gloria and even Ashley with whom they seemed to be a steady couple. It's a bit strange for someone who's good with women...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

And no one noticed how the girls Dylan fucked gradually moved away from him. Wendy, Aziza, Gloria and even Ashley with whom they seemed to be a steady couple. It's a bit strange for someone who's good with women...

because they are not interested by a 2 mn guy 🙂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, zone51 said:

because they are not interested by a 2 mn guy 🙂

I don't think he fits into the 2 minute category... He's been going at it all night...

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, tle said:

I don't think he fits into the 2 minute category... He's been going at it all night...

I mean when the penetration start with his cock you can count 2 or 3 mn maximum

2 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Talk about coitus interruptus! That's three times now, at least, that we've seen that pair butt in where they're not wanted. It's almost as if they do it on purpose!!!! No way were their earlier interruptions planned to protect Ulyana, as someone suggested. They were just doing it because of a plain lack of courtesy and awareness, if not deliberately spoiling their fun. Totally objectionable. 

They were both drunk , for what we saw , Harley really liked Dylan , she was impressed actually .. let’s see if this will cause the two girls start visiting B7 ( which I STRONGLY DOUBT / i believe because of Bogdan / Nelly )