Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #23

Pete1960

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Once she gets into anal activities she seems to zone out. She touches her hair, the sheets, pillows, Paul's hair and even puts her fingers in her mouth while doing this and that after anal penetration. Just by pooping and not washing hands after wiping one can catch C. diff, Cholera, E. coli, Norovirus, Dysentery, Giardia, Salmonella, Hookworm, Ringworm, Tapeworm.

I noticed in Barcelona esp the girls never wash their hands after using the toilet. Then they go fix food for others.

Leora after going to the toilet goes to the bathroom washing her hands 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Once she gets into anal activities she seems to zone out. She touches her hair, the sheets, pillows, Paul's hair and even puts her fingers in her mouth while doing this and that after anal penetration. Just by pooping and not washing hands after wiping one can catch C. diff, Cholera, E. coli, Norovirus, Dysentery, Giardia, Salmonella, Hookworm, Ringworm, Tapeworm.

I noticed in Barcelona esp the girls never wash their hands after using the toilet. Then they go fix food for others.

Must be a tradition amongst Russians.  She has even had the dildo in her ass and take it out and place it in her snatch.

I've also seen them in the shower before and just rinse water over themselves without ever using soap.

11 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Yeah i noticed that too. Truly gross to not watch your hands after being on the toilet 🤢🤮

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul With. The vacuum cleaner cleaned the floor 

Good to see the little woman doing the vacuuming 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul After vacuuming in the kitchen eating ice cream  

Leora looks beautiful in a black skirt and T-shirt 

Leora down to g-strings nice view

• Like 1