B2 - General Topic 2023 #11 (July / August)

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Blaming Leora for things that happen in Barcelona makes no sense. What does Nadia know about what Leora did a year and a half ago? Nadia wasn't even on RLC.

Isn't it much easier for Nadia to be dating a man who doesn't like being in front of the cameras and just prefers to go over and do their thing at his house? Also for Tani.

Nobody knows if all these people know this site from the past or they just discovered it when they were about to join . Nobody knows if - while being part of the project - they have been “ educating “ themselves about the site/employer  they work for . Nobody knows if they aren’t talking with other participants on what they think about RLC , on explaining their popularity on cameras , how the top cameras work and how to achieve it , nobody knows anything then on what really the girls know . 

But think a little bit , you are working for a company  and you realize slowly that there are also other tenants elsewhere , tenants that achieve top cameras , replays and so on . Wouldn’t you also discuss this with your colleagues ? Now , Nadia got to know Milena  who is many years a repeater and Milena knew others who were many years before tenants and they know Leora . Don’t you think that employees don’t  discuss themselves what’s going on elsewhere ? Don’t you think that they don’t discuss about Leora ? Or you think that Leora isn’t thinking of the accomplishments  and the life in Barcelona ? Or you don’t think that Leora when she sees her popularity down as it was for a couple of weeks when Ulyana and Harley were on fire , she didn’t think of ways to get back on top ?

For me , when a woman blowjobs easily on cameras and even getting fucked this shortly with her previous guy , it isn’t a matter of being shy to do things . It is two reasons then that they don’t do more ;

a ) the guys don’t want to expose more themselves ( especially this one yesterday it was clearly an agreement that he didn’t want to do on cameras anything to be exposed but Nadia told him to be relaxed and cool and if he felt like doing things it would be ok ) - but this isn’t what I believe - 

b) the girls ( Nadia in our example ) are completely unsatisfied with the money they get - according to them - with the things they are “ obliged “ to do on cameras . I believe they think that they deserve more for whatever more they want to do and show , they don’t get it , they don’t do . This is my main explanation also why many of the girls in this big recent update ( even Dylan ) stoped being wild and crazy and do so many things , they got paid and they didn’t get what they expect . That’s my main scenario of what’s happening lately that it is boring again . 

I KNOW FOR SURE that in the past , when the -now Mama - Stella got paid , she expressed her complete disappointment and she compared what she got with what she would be earning out in the real world . The result - as we all saw - was for her to leave early , despite she had sex on cameras and adventures with Bruno and one of her best friends Gina also a tenant at that time ( I don’t say she left RLC because of the payment but it might affected her , otherwise she might have stayed more ) 

Conclusion , when the other tenants check a girl that hasn’t actually a life , she’s all the time home whenever they check RLC and many times she’s top cameras replays , why should they bother for more ? That’s really easy to explain if you try to “ analyze “ the thoughts a bit deeper and LET’S SAY , bring yourself being a tenant ( doing this job ) , try to think like them and maybe the answers are easier . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nobody knows if all these people know this site from the past or they just discovered it when they were about to join . Nobody knows if - while being part of the project - they have been “ educating “ themselves about the site/employer  they work for . Nobody knows if they aren’t talking with other participants on what they think about RLC , on explaining their popularity on cameras , how the top cameras work and how to achieve it , nobody knows anything then on what really the girls know . 

But think a little bit , you are working for a company  and you realize slowly that there are also other tenants elsewhere , tenants that achieve top cameras , replays and so on . Wouldn’t you also discuss this with your colleagues ? Now , Nadia got to know Milena  who is many years a repeater and Milena knew others who were many years before tenants and they know Leora . Don’t you think that employees don’t  discuss themselves what’s going on elsewhere ? Don’t you think that they don’t discuss about Leora ? Or you think that Leora isn’t thinking of the accomplishments  and the life in Barcelona ? Or you don’t think that Leora when she sees her popularity down as it was for a couple of weeks when Ulyana and Harley were on fire , she didn’t think of ways to get back on top ?

For me , when a woman blowjobs easily on cameras and even getting fucked this shortly with her previous guy , it isn’t a matter of being shy to do things . It is two reasons then that they don’t do more ;

a ) the guys don’t want to expose more themselves ( especially this one yesterday it was clearly an agreement that he didn’t want to do on cameras anything to be exposed but Nadia told him to be relaxed and cool and if he felt like doing things it would be ok ) - but this isn’t what I believe - 

b) the girls ( Nadia in our example ) are completely unsatisfied with the money they get - according to them - with the things they are “ obliged “ to do on cameras . I believe they think that they deserve more for whatever more they want to do and show , they don’t get it , they don’t do . This is my main explanation also why many of the girls in this big recent update ( even Dylan ) stoped being wild and crazy and do so many things , they got paid and they didn’t get what they expect . That’s my main scenario of what’s happening lately that it is boring again . 

I KNOW FOR SURE that in the past , when the -now Mama - Stella got paid , she expressed her complete disappointment and she compared what she got with what she would be earning out in the real world . The result - as we all saw - was for her to leave early , despite she had sex on cameras and adventures with Bruno and one of her best friends Gina also a tenant at that time ( I don’t say she left RLC because of the payment but it might affected her , otherwise she might have stayed more ) 

Conclusion , when the other tenants check a girl that hasn’t actually a life , she’s all the time home whenever they check RLC and many times she’s top cameras replays , why should they bother for more ? That’s really easy to explain if you try to “ analyze “ the thoughts a bit deeper and LET’S SAY , bring yourself being a tenant ( doing this job ) , try to think like them and maybe the answers are easier . 

Chapter 69

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fogo said:
One thing is certain, they have a prize for masturbation, some manage to masturbate with the dry frog, without any horniness!

I don't know if you a translator, but that was funny. 😂

Il y a 1 heure, zone51 a dit :

Eu adoraria ver algumas garotas e casais brasileiros no RLC, eles são gostosos  🙂

Hot and hot, I remember a Brazilian man in rlc, I don't remember his name strong blonde who lived with an older woman in an apartment that Carla lived the first few times!

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

It seems to me a weak thesis. Regardless they earn money, damn, even without actually staying in the apartment they earn money. We don't know how much tenants precisely earn and they don't know how much a tenant earns in Prague or other cities outside of Barcelona. To make this sort of protest they should know how much Leora earns even if she do nothing, but unless they chat with Leora personally they can't know for sure.

Take for example Lubna. Lubna has been doing nothing since day one but going to work to the sex club and nothing else. Should she earn as much as Leora based on what? she already has a job outside rlc which, in her words, is paying her a lot. Maybe even more than being on rlc. It will be the same for Nadia too. Milena doesn't have a job but still doesn't do anything in the apartment since day one, why should she earn as much as Leora knowing she'll be there for a little while on rlc? (we know that Milena won't be there for a whole year on rlc for the question of her son or daughter.)

Then you mention Stella but which participant was Stella? Stella is remembered because every time she came back to rlc she was only there for a couple of months in which she did practically nothing. Only the last time she was on rlc did she show something, then the other times before she was basically remembered as a good for nothing. How did she expect to earn as much as a participant who has been on rlc for 10 years if in the few months in which she participated on rlc she did nothing?

1 hour ago, Fogo said:
Hot and hot, I remember a Brazilian man in rlc, I don't remember his name strong blonde who lived with an older woman in an apartment that Carla lived the first few times!

Bruno if i'm not mistaken was like Venezuelan or Colombian, not a Brazilian. He spoke in Spanish, not Portuguese.

Nevermind: I think i get who you mean, Lucas&Veronica if I'm not mistaken? a previous couple to Carla&Mario in the 2015.

23 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It seems to me a weak thesis. Regardless they earn money, damn, even without actually staying in the apartment they earn money. We don't know how much tenants precisely earn and they don't know how much a tenant earns in Prague or other cities outside of Barcelona. To make this sort of protest they should know how much Leora earns even if she do nothing, but unless they chat with Leora personally they can't know for sure.

Take for example Lubna. Lubna has been doing nothing since day one but going to work to the sex club and nothing else. Should she earn as much as Leora based on what? she already has a job outside rlc which, in her words, is paying her a lot. Maybe even more than being on rlc. It will be the same for Nadia too. Milena doesn't have a job but still doesn't do anything in the apartment since day one, why should she earn as much as Leora knowing she'll be there for a little while on rlc? (we know that Milena won't be there for a whole year on rlc for the question of her son or daughter.)

Then you mention Stella but which participant was Stella? Stella is remembered because every time she came back to rlc she was only there for a couple of months in which she did practically nothing. Only the last time she was on rlc did she show something, then the other times before she was basically remembered as a good for nothing. How did she expect to earn as much as a participant who has been on rlc for 10 years if in the few months in which she participated on rlc she did nothing?

You are using weak examples , also girls who are currently “ locals “ , only Stella was a “ foreigner “ … the thing I personally know is that salaries now are WAAAAAAAY less than what it was once upon a time , I know for sure ( and for this I am million per cent sure for to some good people who prefer being on the shadows here in the forum   ) that there have been tenants that reached even 5,000€ ( some even waaaaaayy more ) for certain periods of time when they were in Barcelona . Maybe the “ online “ friends of Leora know how much she earns if she has told them ( the ones she was contacting with in the past ) but I would personally say that the amount of money she has been earning can’t be “ not much “ , there wouldn’t be a point or a motivation to continue if it wasn’t much , apart from the fact of course that she’s cameras obsessed like no one else since this is her only actual job she knows how to do the last 10 years . For sure let’s say , she has been earning - according to the salaries in Russia - much much more than  normal / average jobs  ( TOTALLY DESERVED back in the days , she helped the site to grow , have more subscriptions , she made it popular , all money she made was more than worthy … but not nowadays when she just makes shows , even the sex is a show for the cameras most of the times - personal opinion of course ) . 

My example ( using the girls of B2 as the visual example ) was referred mostly to the majority of the girls who have been really active in the beginning and in the process , and as more as they stay , they reduce their “ activities “ . Don’t you think that if - according to them - the money was more than satisfactory , they would continue being equally or at least slightly less active and not this “ embarrassment since 1-1,5 months now ? You get the money , you continue , no money , no funny , so simple like this .. 

About Stella , it is better a look at the archives of what and how and when Stella has contributed . As a conclusion , I think it has been Leora’s decision to stay till now with RLC , she could have stop / quit when the apartments in Russia closed . There have been tenants after the closing of the Russian apartments that have done / contributed more than Leora , but they have been brave enough and they knew that life has more opportunities than being naked and with open legs for such a period of time and they stop . The problematic current situation of RLC and how much they pay can be easily seen when they can’t find participants when in the past , they were queuing so as to get a “ bed “ in Barcelona .. obviously the money was great back then , the lifestyle and things promised were great , nowadays it is stupid as it seems ( disaster money I guess ) . 

• Sad 1