Olimpia, Nefeli (2023) #1

il y a une heure, babyalfa a dit :

Ils l'ont fait avant  Cheryl et Nikolas... et Ketie avait de belles joues. Je dis juste

Katie et Adam  sont aujourd'hui sur le site voyeur CAMARADS et sont sous les noms : JULIA et MAX

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

You'd think when RLC introduces new members to "the project", they'd at least provide a free cam initially, so everyone could get a looksee.  Maybe they could generate a few more subs that way.

Trust me , you don't want to see.

• Haha 1

It might be that these two girls were brought in the apartment without knowing one another , RLC told them that they need to share the place and they are getting to know one another on cameras just today , the whole behavior isn’t of girls that will “ tease “ sexually , no “ sensational “ touching , just a bit of cameras attention job and kind of typical fun friends like the things we see in Barcelona .. and a kiss as I was writing this in the tub 😂 … but there are no typical touches indicating any lesbian act , as was mentioned , the goofy fun things of the girls we have seen in Barcelona dozens of times .

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It might be that these two girls were brought in the apartment without knowing one another , RLC told them that they need to share the place and they are getting to know one another on cameras just today , the whole behavior isn’t of girls that will “ tease “ sexually , no “ sensational “ touching , just a bit of cameras attention job and kind of typical fun friends like the things we see in Barcelona .. and a kiss as I was writing this in the tub 😂 … but there are no typical touches indicating any lesbian act , as was mentioned , the goofy fun things of the girls we have seen in Barcelona dozens of times .

They washed each others ass.   🤣🤣