Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I dunno if you misinterpreted me. 

For all the pages/posts during the evening, it was just 3 people watching a film and having some food. I didnt think it would be anything more than, didnt want it to be and dont expect it to be.

Other couples have visitors and theres never the amount of chat that there was about these 3.

This is because something like  this NEVER happens in this apartment and it is a historical incident , it draws the normal and even more attention then as it “ instantly “ creates uncountable theories . Especially when Denis has been involved in two “ major “ past incidents ( however his presence has always been quiet ) . 

Let’s hope ( that I strongly doubt ) that this apartment can become more “ social “ and we see also other people . In my opinion , this place needs “ new things “ and also other activities , you can see how many “ new “ people suddenly appeared to post yesterday . 

Rappelons-nous le supplément d'audience que MALIA a apportée, rompant ainsi le déclin de LEORA célibataire.Son départ prématurée mettait fin à une aventure qui aurait était riche en évènement ,elles avaient tant de choses à découvrir pour notre plus grande attente.L'arrivée de PAUL n'est pas une plus value,loin s'en faut.
La présence d'une
MALIA-BIS serait la bienvenue et pour nous ,de renouveler notre contribution SANS HÉSITATION.😜

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora was alone with him in the apartment, they just watched TV and ate  

some sexual projections and expectations placed on her are insane and quite humorous 😟

sadly, I bear the burden of being shallow and my wish for her is to cum most of the time 

okay, get out more and enjoy life, it's shorter than we all think

and be naked more🤩

• Upvote 1

If this guy's visits are without any sexual intent, please someone explain why he went through all of that drama with Malia, showed Malia his little dick, and ended up being humiliated by her in the bathtub?

4 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

So after all the chat, all they did was eat some food, watch a movie and then go to their respective bedrooms. All seems fairly normal and uneventful...

Don't worry, it will take some time but Leora has something up her sleeve or should I say butthole. Somethings brewing with Leora and I imagine her fantasies are making her pussy warm and wet with anticipation. She does things slow but does it intentionally to keep viewers on the edge of their seat hoping something good will happen. Leora knows how to manipulate her fan base but will eventually provide something exciting. With 10+ years under her belt with RLC she knows how to set the bait.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Don't worry, it will take some time but Leora has something up her sleeve or should I say butthole. Somethings brewing with Leora and I imagine her fantasies are making her pussy warm and wet with anticipation. She does things slow but does it intentionally to keep viewers on the edge of their seat hoping something good will happen. Leora knows how to manipulate her fan base but will eventually provide something exciting. With 10+ years under her belt with RLC she knows how to set the bait.

I would lower expectations. Remember that Paul is not the type to willingly share Leora with someone else, especially if it's another man. And Leora cares too much for Paul.

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, philo said:

If this guy's visits are without any sexual intent, please someone explain why he went through all of that drama with Malia, showed Malia his little dick, and ended up being humiliated by her in the bathtub?

He was drunk tried to suck malia 

Malia put him in the bathtub and  gave him a bath. 

Him on the couch with his dick out for Malia to see 

He fell asleep on the couch drinking 

Malia on the phone with Leora to come home  

The two were talking and laughing. Of the situation and him on the couch sleeping 

• Like 1

il y a 18 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Je réduirais les attentes. Rappelez-vous que Paul n'est pas du genre à partager a créé Leora avec quelqu'un d'autre, surtout si c'est un autre homme. Et Leora se soucie trop de Paul.

Donc si il est la plusieurs jours Leora ne fera rien ?