Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

ALWAYS HAPPY WHEN LEORA READS THE COMPLAINS EVEN FROM PEOPLE WHO SPEAK “ BULLSHIT “ 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Miracles do happen , obviously , if they want , this couple can be like two normal people .. But I was the stupid one complaining 😂🤣😅😂🤣

LEORA & PAUL , well done for this “ huge “ step tonight , THIS IS INDEED A REASON TO WATCH THE APARTMENT . The facial expressions , the reactions , the atmosphere .. Finally humans and not robots 😇😇 

Personally only 👏👏👏👏👏👏 Finally 😊

I think Paul will call Roberto in a bit and ask if he can drop by with his army bag and gun case, you really see different things than we do

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Well, the forum is heating up at  least.

This is what we want to see for a change , people , interactions , different routine .. Leora listened the complains ( that’s how I take this tonight ) … glad that the “ Bullshit “ guy monitors the talks 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 

• Confused 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

I think Paul will call Roberto in a bit and ask if he can drop by with his army bag and gun case, you really see different things than we do

I don’t need to watch anything . I haven’t read a single post , I just saw a guest in the apartment , i don’t care about the reason , how it looks and all of that … I don’t give a shit … I only see a guest on the sofa , end of story , that’s my reality . 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t need to watch anything . I haven’t read a single post , I just saw a guest in the apartment , i don’t care about the reason , how it looks and all of that … I don’t give a shit … I only see a guest on the sofa , end of story , that’s my reality . 

well then I wish you a lot of viewing pleasure but I fear that Leora is the only one who enjoys this situation and will ensure that many viewers continue to watch until deep into the night, I want to stay awake for this

• Like 1

The only redeeming factor that Paul will have to rely upon if things should go sexual, will be the knowledge that his dick is bigger than The Jerk (aka Dennis). Sasha never got over that comparison but perhaps Paul is not the jealous type.

• Confused 1

It is even - FINALLY - a topic that people appear and post , what more to add on how interesting everyone suddenly became and not for adult entertainment content .. 

8 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

well then I wish you a lot of viewing pleasure but I fear that Leora is the only one who enjoys this situation and will ensure that many viewers continue to watch until deep into the night, I want to stay awake for this

I don’t care what Leora enjoys or who she pleases , for me , watching a guy who WASN’T in this apartment since Paul arrived and I have been - PERSONALLY - saying again and again and again what goes on with this guy and suddenly we see him again , I am totally pleased … Because I can examine body reactions as I said , facial expressions , see these two people FINALLY interacting and behaving with another human being in their apartment .. i don’t care for the reasons , RLC viewership , Leora reacting to the criticism , I don’t care … I care for the incident , that’s matters to me , FOR MY OWN VIEWING tuning in tonight … the rest , as people care when they see her masturbate , today I care for all of the above . I don’t understand where I am wrong according to you … even you posted here tonight for example 😂🤣

By the way , why it again has to be related in sex and not just an evening amongst normal daily life people who gathered for the evening ?? It is insane that again the talks are if Leora wears the butt plug , if Paul has a bigger dick and so on .. why these people can’t have such an evening like it happens across ALL OF RLC apartments except this one ? I applaud the incident and  well done 😇👏👏👏