Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

il y a 4 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

Dennis et Paul ont une chose en commun, ils peuvent jeter un coup d'œil du coin de l'œil et garder un œil sur tout, quand Leora s'est assise à côté de Dennis Paul, les yeux ont volé dans cette direction, je ne sais même pas si Paul est jaloux mais il n'avait pas l'air content.
En fait, Dennis a gâché trop de soirées avec sa présence pour apprécier de le revoir, il est maintenant également clair que Leora et Paul en ont assez l'un pour l'autre, quoi qu'on en pense

De toute évidence ,Paul est jaloux et positif ,quand a Dennis il aimerait bien tirer Leora !

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Why do I suspect Leora put the butt plug in?  Esp after she sat down differently.

Wouldn't surprise me Leora thinks mostly of her followers under any circumstances that's why she's still the queen of RLC just like Malia will always be the princess in fact she uses everyone around her for that purpose

• Upvote 2

For the very first time, I think we get to learn who Paul is. Another man...invited into the home... perhaps not by him...how can Paul contain his reactions to this event? I think that Paul will not handle this well. Just like Sasha's reaction to Top Knot (Dick), it may take a while for us to understand it but there will be a visible reaction to these events. 

ALWAYS HAPPY WHEN LEORA READS THE COMPLAINS EVEN FROM PEOPLE WHO SPEAK “ BULLSHIT “ 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Miracles do happen , obviously , if they want , this couple can be like two normal people .. But I was the stupid one complaining 😂🤣😅😂🤣

LEORA & PAUL , well done for this “ huge “ step tonight , THIS IS INDEED A REASON TO WATCH THE APARTMENT . The facial expressions , the reactions , the atmosphere .. Finally humans and not robots 😇😇 

Personally only 👏👏👏👏👏👏 Finally 😊

• Like 1
  • Confused 2