Ulyana, Harley (2023) #5

Noldus

Unbelievable, the bloke (using the term loosely) went and used their shower, was in there ages, Harley by this point seemed really pissed off, (going by her demeanour) went off to Ulyana's bedroom, and went to sleep.  Bloke spent time on his phone, then went to Harleys room to sleep!! . 
Even Stevie Wonder could have seen she was well up for a shag, and he is in Los Angeles!!! 

On the plus side, Harley now knows how Sam felt last night, when she was trying to shag Harley.and got turned down, repeatedly. Although she did get a quick lick of her pussy. :) 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

Unbelievable, the bloke (using the term loosely) went and used their shower, was in there ages, Harley by this point seemed really pissed off, (going by her demeanour) went off to Ulyana's bedroom, and went to sleep.  Bloke spent time on his phone, then went to Harleys room to sleep!! . 
Even Stevie Wonder could have seen she was well up for a shag, and he is in Los Angeles!!! 

On the plus side, Harley now knows how Sam felt last night, when she was trying to shag Harley.and got turned down, repeatedly. Although she did get a quick lick of her pussy. 🙂 

no one apparently saw that Sam was having hier period and there was nothing they could do, I know Sam doesn't mind the little bit of blood but Harley seems to think otherwise

• Like 1

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Hope Harley will invite Sambuka for a double dildo night , and finish what they started !  

yes I think it would be nice but I hope she cleans up first and takes a shower