Ulyana, Harley (2023) #5

Noldus

21 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Zustimmen. Dylan und Lacrim wären das, was ich als „rent-a-cock“ bezeichnete.

Ich habe keine Probleme mit Boggy Tibor und den anderen wichtigen Männern. Sie sind mehr als nur Projektmitglieder.

Ich war nicht ganz korrekt. Die Männer im Projekt mit einer festen Paar-Beziehung sind nicht Gegenstand meines Beitrages gewesen. 

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Dylan and Lacrim. Other men are not in the project, if you leave Fior out of the equation. On the men from outside, who are let into their bed by the girls, RLC has very limited or no influence.

I thought Lacrim was part of the dead wood crowd 😏

28 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

What the fuck was in that pill Harley took yesterday?! She's still asleep!!!!

Is she dead or alive. 

The stupid shit people do to their bodies. One of these days ones going to go to sleep and never wake to see the light of the next day. 

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Is she dead or alive. 

The stupid shit people do to their bodies. One of these days ones going to go to sleep and never wake to see the light of the next day. 

Yea, it's sad, Marijuana is the 'hardest' drug I take, not interested in anything stronger!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Is she dead or alive. 

Yea, it's sad, Marijuana is the 'hardest' drug I take, not interested in anything stronger!

She must have been in that bodysuit some 40 hours by now, it must be 'rank, down there'  if anyone went down on her right now, they would soon re-evaluate their life choices!! presumably after gagging and throwing up. :) :) 

• Haha 1