Ulyana, Harley (2023) #5

Noldus

This is an amazing cat vs mouse game , an absolute wonderful night for all true voyeurs .. just EVERYONE expecting for this unique moment that can set things in motion , like both girls seem to want but their real friendship ( and most probably never ever done before between them ) keeps it STILL not happening ..Harley is indeed the one with second thoughts , Sambuka is totally cool and I believe she admires Harley very much .. 

A bit of shame comparison but it simply reflects to what we have seen when we had the UNIQUE and one of the TOP 10 moments ever in the history of this site when Martina and Nelly finally went for the next level …

let’s be patient and wait what it is going to be . 

• Sad 1

Girls used to do party drugs before shows, now it seems like they take a large dose of melatonin. Kudos, I guess. A lesbian nap show is a first on the site. Fits in well with the tired, sleep-inducing state of RLC these days.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Sambuka licking Harley Rnd 1

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Licking Harley Rnd 2 and fucking Harley with the double dildo

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Harley was about as responsive as Lilith was with Miron.

From replay, Sambuka had bought the double-ended dong as Harley opened the plastic packaging it came in.  This indicates that the two of them had discussed lesbian sex before last night.  But Harley either changed her mind, or the alcohol and drugs sedated her sufficiently that she was not in the mood for real sex.  She kept the body stocking on as a barrier to intimacy.  At one point, she even pulled it up to cover her breast so that Sam couldn't lick her nipple.

I understand better what she saw in Mister Potatohead.  She will never be so adventurous to have a round with Dylan.