Ulyana, Harley (2023) #5

Noldus

7 minutes ago, moules said:

Harley was about as responsive as Lilith was with Miron.

From replay, Sambuka had bought the double-ended dong as Harley opened the plastic packaging it came in.  This indicates that the two of them had discussed lesbian sex before last night.  But Harley either changed her mind, or the alcohol and drugs sedated her sufficiently that she was not in the mood for real sex.  She kept the body stocking on as a barrier to intimacy.  At one point, she even pulled it up to cover her breast so that Sam couldn't lick her nipple.

I understand better what she saw in Mister Potatohead.  She will never be so adventurous to have a round with Dylan.

Sambuka didn't bring the dbl dildo, Harley got it out from under Ulyana's bed

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

10 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Sambuka didn't bring the dbl dildo, Harley got it out from under Ulyana's bed

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Thank you for correcting my error.  What I saw on replay was Harley opening the plastic packaging in the living room, and erroneously assumed Sam had brought it for the two of them to enjoy.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, moules said:

Thank you for correcting my error.  What I saw on replay was Harley opening the plastic packaging in the living room, and erroneously assumed Sam had brought it for the two of them to enjoy.

👍

It appears that RLC is using the U & H pad to attract new subscribers with the recent Free Viewing of "visitors" (Sambuka, Dylan, etc.) over the last few weeks.  Reminds me of Leora's roll back in Russia.

If they want to increase their subscribers, they need to throw out some of the "trash".

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

It appears that RLC is using the U & H pad to attract new subscribers with the recent Free Viewing of "visitors" (Sambuka, Dylan, etc.) over the last few weeks.  Reminds me of Leora's roll back in Russia.

If they want to increase their subscribers, they need to throw out some of the "trash".

And the "dead wood".  

36 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

It's called click bait and RLC continues to delude themselves into thinking people will fall for it.  Hasn't been a major marathon party for weeks in B5, B7 or B4...they have been trying the girl girl thing for a couple of weeks.  All of it, right down to the free cam and popular replay previews... is orchestrated by RLC central command.  Its clearly not working, so the next thing will be another fake..."big update"

In reality, if they just got rid of all the men, it would be a huge improvement.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

It's called click bait and RLC continues to delude themselves into thinking people will fall for it.  Hasn't been a major marathon party for weeks in B5, B7 or B4...they have been trying the girl girl thing for a couple of weeks.  All of it, right down to the free cam and popular replay previews... is orchestrated by RLC central command.  Its clearly not working, so the next thing will be another fake..."big update"

In reality, if they just got rid of all the men, it would be a huge improvement.

It's the "rent-a-cock" that needs to go.  RLC seemed to think that bringing in more Testosterone with the likes of Samson, Thor, etc. was needed.  I think even Karol bringing in Kos probably saved her bacon.  And because Radislava only liked woman, was a contributing factor in why she was let go.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Man nennt es „Klickköder“ und RLC täuscht sich weiterhin vor und glaubt, dass die Leute darauf hereinfallen. Seit ein paar Wochen gibt es in B5, B7 oder B4 keine große Marathon-Party mehr... seit ein paar Wochen versuchen sie es mit der Mädchen-Mädchen-Sache. Alles, bis hin zur kostenlosen Kamera und den beliebten Wiederholungsvorschauen, wird von der RLC-Zentrale gesteuert. Es funktioniert nicht eindeutig, außerdem wird es als Nächstes eine weitere Fälschung geben ... „großes Update“

In Wirklichkeit wäre es eine enorme Verbesserung, wenn sie einfach alle Männer verlieren würden.

Nicht " ohne Männer " sondern " bessere Männer" wären angesagt. Was will man mit einem weichen Blasrohr und einem bunten Vogel der nur seinem Trieb folgt ? Diese beiden Darsteller sind overacted und sollten die Bühne RLC schnell verlassen. Vielleicht finden sich unter den vielen arbeitslosen Darstellern außerhalb von RLC  doch noch welche mit einer besseren Schauspielkunst.

30 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Nicht " ohne Männer " sondern " bessere Männer" wären angesagt. Was will man mit einem weichen Blasrohr und einem bunten Vogel der nur seinem Trieb folgt ? Diese beiden Darsteller sind overacted und sollten die Bühne RLC schnell verlassen. Vielleicht finden sich unter den vielen arbeitslosen Darstellern außerhalb von RLC  doch noch welche mit einer besseren Schauspielkunst.

Which two are your referring to?

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Auf welche beiden beziehen Sie sich?

Dylan und Lacrim. Andere Männer sind doch nicht im Projekt wenn man mal Fior außen vor läßt. Auf die Männer von  außerhalb die von den Mädchen in ihr Bett gelassen werden hat RLC nur sehr begrenzte bis keine Einflußmöglichkeiten.

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Dylan und Lacrim. Andere Männer sind doch nicht im Projekt wenn man mal Fior außen vor läßt. Auf die Männer von  außerhalb die von den Mädchen in ihr Bett gelassen werden hat RLC nur sehr begrenzte bis keine Einflußmöglichkeiten.

Agree.  Dylan and Lacrim would be what I referred to as "rent-a-cock".

I don't have issues with Boggy Tibor, and the other mainstay men.  They're more than just project members.

• Like 1