Ulyana, Harley (2023) #5

Noldus

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Uly choose the BF. Good for her I guess.

The problem is that this will not work , it is more than obvious .. and I don’t know if she has more “ opportunities “ , it has been said that RLC has been generous with her ( on the other hand she has always been a good tenant for RLC and the viewers who pay ) … 

Let’s see , it is Ulyana , at least during this stay we saw “ parts “ of what this girl / woman can do / be . 

• Haha 1

Just now, ddhm said:

The problem is that this will not work , it is more than obvious .. and I don’t know if she has more “ opportunities “ , it has been said that RLC has been generous with her ( on the other hand she has always been a good tenant for RLC and the viewers who pay ) … 

Let’s see , it is Ulyana , at least during this stay we saw “ parts “ of what this girl / woman can do / be . 

If she really choose to be with him then she must have good reason for that, reasons that we don't know and probably never will.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If she really choose to be with him then she must have good reason for that, reasons that we don't know and probably never will.

I personally believe it was more a private or family matter that caused her to leave suddenly, as opposed to a wanting to be with a boyfriend.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that Harley stay in the project and even better in that apartment. It will be sad if RLC send her to B4.

I think Harley stays , I could predict that maybe they move Sambuka now with her and have someone else in B1 .

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

To bad - I really like Ulyana 🙂
Goodbye sweetie - take care - I hope we see you around

Ulyana is RLC MUST , my bet goes that she’s back sooner or later .. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1