Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

19 hours ago, jugghead said:

I was thinking this as well. Just touching it is not a bate. I'm thinking she just had an Itchy Pussy.

Wait, isn't that a Japanese car manufacturer name?

Lol. 😄 Good one jugg. Actually jugg, she stroked it some on both occasions, although it was a little more during the occasion while in the bed than the occasion while on the sofa in the living room. I also am aware of a few other occasions when she only touched it and rubbed it lightly a few times as if that kitty was itching her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

Has Tibor been seen in a few days? 

He certainly hasn't been here for at least a day or so. Might be on a video shoot. Who knows? This apartment went south months ago. Or is it east or west or to the moon? Who the hell knows.

• Haha 1

I give up on this disappearing, boring indecisive couple. This song is appropriate for them and what we have been dealing with over the last few months and year or two. RLC failed in this case with no communication about Linda & Tibor.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

Has Tibor been seen in a few days? 

For what I have seen, he is part of a animation group (summer class for kids) Might be that he is involved for the duration of this summer class.

As Linda is concerned, she gave us a bit more Linda at around 10:30 this morning. A bit of posing on the couch, little peak at the beaver, bit of stretching.....I liked it 😉  she still cares about us (a little).

Samantha Jones Wow GIF by Max

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. 😄 Good one jugg. Actually jugg, she stroked it some on both occasions, although it was a little more during the occasion while in the bed than the occasion while on the sofa in the living room. I also am aware of a few other occasions when she only touched it and rubbed it lightly a few times as if that kitty was itching her.

pete1960 put a couple of vids up on 11/07

• Like 2