Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

On 7/20/2023 at 4:48 AM, upyourass said:

As Linda is concerned, she gave us a bit more Linda at around 10:30 this morning. A bit of posing on the couch, little peak at the beaver, bit of stretching.....I liked it 😉  she still cares about us (a little).

Samantha Jones Wow GIF by Max

Yes. I saw the stretching on the couch. A small thing. Maybe not enough for others here but it was lovely to see, regardless.

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

My sub expired. Sorry RLC. Your move.

Ah don't worry jugghead you'll be back (maybe) but if you don't you will find that life goes on without rlc. they unscribed me and i havenn't looked back and i truly all right with that.      Lets Go Good Job GIF by HyperX but ever how you wind up Good Luck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 7/26/2023 at 9:21 AM, ARMY SNIPER said:

Ah don't worry jugghead you'll be back (maybe) but if you don't you will find that life goes on without rlc. they unscribed me and i havenn't looked back and i truly all right with that.      Lets Go Good Job GIF by HyperX but ever how you wind up Good Luck.

They already are coming after me with a "special offer" lol. It's the same prices they've always charged.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

On 7/24/2023 at 2:21 AM, upyourass said:

OMG the TV is gone.......................could it be August first as I stated a couple of weeks ago ? 

No Way What GIF by Laff

I have a hunch the TV belongs to RLC (just as the utensils, plates, beds and couch).  I could be wrong, but maybe they are (s-l-o-w-l-y) moving to a new RLC apartment.

• Like 1