Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

12 minutes ago, daniel_8218 said:

It seems they are about to leave the apartment 

Well, they both have to take that step at some point. Linda, at least, mentally quit the project a long time ago and in the end she is clearly too old by now. 

That is ultimately the problem with a number of RLC residents at the moment. RLC tends to have a too high average age. They urgently need more young and attractive party people and fewer middle-aged people. 

They should have gone ages ago, it was actually quite sad to watch the demise of the sexual chemistry. Their relationship looks like a couple of pensioners, we're here, we are alive but not much going on.

48 minutes ago, JosephPsalter said:

Gotta love it when you hop onto RLC for a quick minute and Linda is top cam! (21:28)

If Linda chose to be top cam she would be.  Unfortunately for us, her and Tibor seem to have a lot going on.

I would imagine some of you were watching her when they returned from wherever they go? Linda did quite a nice little show in the bedroom when she applied cream to her body. It was obvious that is was meant for us because she did a little twerk during the episode. It was a small thing but enough to get some attention.

My confusion persists with this couple. Linda packs all of her clothes from her walk in closet, yet now it is being restocked. What the hell is going on? For 4 months we're thinking they're moving, and still they are there.

Whatever it is, I am happy to see her give us a show. I hope she knows that.

Thank you, Linda.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, redhead2183 said:

The TV goes but the Lego stays. Clearly we know what's more important lol 

Obviously Tibor can't be making much money with his businesses if he can't afford more than one TV (for apartment and his business needs). Must be doing as well financially as Paul is with his work from home phone repair business - 🤣.

12 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Obviously Tibor can't be making much money with his businesses if he can't afford more than one TV (for apartment and his business needs). Must be doing as well financially as Paul is with his work from home phone repair business - 🤣.

You may have just hit on something there. What if they opened a storefront for T-bone's business and that's where they are all day? Doesn't directly explain the purge, but perhaps it came with extra storage and they took advantage of that to create some space in the apartment? It was packed to the gills. Any evidence to support or refute, those of you who know his socials?

41 minutes ago, JosephPsalter said:

You may have just hit on something there. What if they opened a storefront for T-bone's business and that's where they are all day?

Possible but TV's are fairly inexpensive. They have to do some type of work outside which is okay but they cut back significantly on what they have done in the past with respect to the RLC apartment. Doesn't make sense if they are easing away from showing too much now if they plan on leaving because showing lots of cock, pussy and sex in the past or currently showing  little bit of cock, pussy sex is still showing on the internet. Perhaps they are just focusing on Tibor's businesses. Linda has had personal issues and maybe still does but for the lack of any info it leaves everyone to "speculate". At VHTV some participants do interact with Forum members there (I have a few times). Camcaps does not allow RLC tenants/participants to be a camcaps member (not sure what RLC rules are but I think the odd time a participant sneaked into the camcaps forum). As a couple, Tibor and Linda behavior together is not the same as when they first started. Leaves us bewildered as to what is actually going on.