Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's the opposite, they put back the belongings and suitcases that they had moved several weeks ago, so no they are not moving, on the contrary, they left to stay ๐Ÿคฃ

It will take them just as long to unpack everything again as it took them to pack it originally.ย 

They're not the fastest couple at getting much accomplished in one day.ย  ย  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 1

No matter what , what has transpired here since last April or so , can only be characterized as a โ€œ BIG MYSTERY โ€œ .. The funny part ? NOBODY has managed to find an explanation of what really happened , NOBODY HAS MANAGED to figure it out . And just for that , this is a big success for this couple .ย 

6 hours ago, upyourass said:

What are you doing here then ?

Bro, you know what that attitude is. It's someone's way of getting attention. Because you know damn well...

The only way to account for it is to backward engineer it. I have never once went to some room and talked shit about other models, tenants, whatever. What is the point? It's like dividing something by zero. God help me if I get to that stage of my life where creating chaos for others was just as important as losing my load once in a while.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Oh linda,i hope you wake up one day and find a man that knows how to please that wonderful body of yours๐Ÿฅฐ

It appears your dream has come true. In fact, just today she posed for me in a few of her OF outfits.๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you Linda, you were smoking hot in that first outfit!๐Ÿคฉ The hair and makeup were perfect!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It appears your dream has come true. In fact, just today she posed for me in a few of her OF outfits.๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you Linda, you were smoking hot in that first outfit!๐Ÿคฉ The hair and makeup were perfect!

At least we know tibor isn't interested in those outfits and they are in fact for her OF ๐Ÿ˜†

• Like 1

Tits, broken marriage, tits, behavioral health problems, tits, leaving the project, tits, depression, (for some reason) more tits, recovery, tits, happiness?, still more tits, uncertainty, tits, speculation, tits, months of speculation scared of losing tits but tits are still there, tits, They are here to stay? WTF?

and then T!!!!!!!! lol

It's just fun to watch it progress. And I will bet you that Linda laughs harder than we do.

• Haha 2