Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #25

Pete1960

3 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Geez, SC, do you think she'd have gone there? Was it discussed?

I thought she's too classy for VHTV. If she was thinking of doing that she really is looking for a way out of working a regular job!

Anyone on the forum hear any more discussion between Paul and Leora going to Georgia?

I was informed from someone at VHTV at that time that her and Paul were looking to go to VHTV and then something stopped it from progressing but I was not informed of what prevented it from happening.

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I was informed from someone at VHTV at that time that her and Paul were looking to go to VHTV and then something stopped it from progressing but I was not informed of what prevented it from happening.

Wow. Wonder what that would have been like? Thanks, SC.

That is a surprise. She's willing to go beyond RLC level activities and Paul was good with it. Barcelona on steroids..........

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Geez, SC, do you think she'd have gone there? Was it discussed?

I thought she's too classy for VHTV. If she was thinking of doing that she really is looking for a way out of working a regular job!

Anyone on the forum hear any more discussion between Paul and Leora going to Georgia?

Georgia was just a passage from Paul and Eva Go to Prague If they can't pass For the place where they passed 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t think any of us are suitably qualified to moralise as to why Leora does it and Paul consents...

There are many far worse occupations than Leora’s, she doesn’t cause pain and suffering to anyone...

👍

14 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

I told everyone 6 months before the war started that Paul was leaving russia. 

Have to disagree mate.....It was even longer back than that!

You'll remember her sitting down in the kitchen, with Paul on conference call for that first class to learn Czech. That was April '21. Remember the following month, him calling her up whilst she's on the bed with Malia to ask about certain homework words (One was Orange), if he was getting these right in czech?? Remember her phoning him and asking questions to see how well/quick he could answer in czech??? That was June '21. Remember her checking routes on road even before Malia left in Aug '21???? We both reported all this on here, when it was happening.

The war began Feb '22.

Maybe we dreamt all that up? 😆

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When they closed the Russian Apartments back in 2019 Leora & Paul were presumed heading to VHTV at that time but something quashed that from happening and she wound up staying with RLC and going to the Czech Rep.

I think Leora simply preferred the opportunity given by rlc. VH still wasn't as successful as it is now.

• Like 1