B7 - General Topic 2023 #23 (July / August)

15 minutes ago, alomagic14 said:

I am very disgusted by the comments criticizing Lacrim for wanting to help her...

Lacrim can't help her. She had to call a gigolo for that....

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He's not helping HER he's helping HIMSELF! If he's "helping" her why the fuck is his hand on her ass?!

Loooooool he really said help😂😂

Next thing you know he is gonna stick his dick in her mouth and people would tell you with a bold face he is taking her temperature

• Haha 11

19 minutes ago, alomagic14 said:

I am very disgusted by the comments criticizing Lacrim for wanting to help her...

Sometimes I get disgusted at people investing so much of their soul into these participants smh...

Just now, moules said:

Er ist schlimmer als Miron.

1 minute ago, tle said:

Lacrim kann ihr nicht helfen. Dafür musste sie einen Gigolo rufen....

Ashley gehört in ärztliche Beobachtung und Diagnose , genau so wie Gloria bei ihrem großen  Zusammenbruch , verursacht von zu viel Alkohol und dem negativen Ausgang ihrer " Beziehung " zu dem unsäglichen Anthony in ärztliche Behandlung gehört hätte. Das dies damals glimpflich ablief ist zum großen Teil Aziza zu verdanken. Damals war das in Ordnung und jetzt wird jemand für einen ähnlichen Versuch geschmäht, mag der Mensch sein wie er nun mal ist.  ( ziemlich infantil ) 

21 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Loooooool he really said help😂😂

Next thing you know he is gonna stick his dick in her mouth and people would tell you with a bold face he is taking her temperature

Up her arse is more accurate...😏

• Haha 2

Bueno, parece que tengo muchos haters aquí, los invito a verlo ahora, Ashley le pidió a Lacrim que apoyara su mano en la tela de su frente para que no se cayera. Ahora dime que ella quiere que Lacrim se vaya, ven a atacarme, tu lo estas queriendo.

14 minutes ago, alomagic14 said:

Bueno, parece que tengo muchos haters aquí, los invito a verlo ahora, Ashley le pidió a Lacrim que apoyara su mano en la tela de su frente para que no se cayera. Ahora dime que ella quiere que Lacrim se vaya, ven a atacarme, tu lo estas queriendo.

awwww cry us a river dude!

31 minutes ago, alomagic14 said:

it's not about what you see what he does and what she asks him but what his intention is, as we now know from Lacrim he "helps" her out of his own interest, he has a compulsive need to follow her and at to be her, he's a stalker and her being sick suits him very well, he's one of the creepiest guys I've ever seen in RLC.
I hope the folks at RLC keep an eye on him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1