B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

Can anybody explain the conversation on the balcony between Sambuka and her "friend". He is sitting on the bench and she is on the floor in front of him. It is indicated he has already banged Sambuca in the downstairs bathroom, so why is he unloading a line of BS to her on the balcony? She seems subservient to him, hugging him around the waist, her head buried in his lap. 

Update... the friend is gone, Sambuka to bed.

10 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Can anybody explain the conversation on the balcony between Sambuka and her "friend". He is sitting on the bench and she is on the floor in front of him. It is indicated he has already banged Sambuca in the downstairs bathroom, so why is he unloading a line of BS to her on the balcony? She seems subservient to him, hugging him around the waist, her head buried in his lap. 

Update... the friend is gone, Sambuka to bed.

Thanks for the update, I was so overcome with excitement I fell asleep.

The hookers in Barca must be getting worried about their livelihood, how are they suppose to get paying punters when Sam will shag anyone for free. Even if they fell from the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, Sam will bang him regardless. She even makes Masha look like a virgin. :) :)  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

People who go out of their way to anonomously insult tenants who they don't know and protect themselves behind a monitor are rather foolish. If you can't insult someone to their face, then you have no courage. The tenants read these posts, and constantly insulting them makes all of us look like incels who have penis envy.

It's also addressed in the rules. Keep to constructive criticism and back it up with observable logic. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Zorro0 said:

Thanks for the update, I was so overcome with excitement I fell asleep.

The hookers in Barca must be getting worried about their livelihood, how are they suppose to get paying punters when Sam will shag anyone for free. Even if they fell from the top of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down, Sam will bang him regardless. She even makes Masha look like a virgin. 🙂 🙂 

There's been a thousand miles of cock strokes since the words Masha and Virgin were last uttered in the same sentence. 

• Haha 3

Il y a 13 heures, Foamy T. Squirrel a dit :

People who go out of their way to anonomously insult tenants who they don't know and protect themselves behind a monitor are rather foolish. If you can't insult someone to their face, then you have no courage. The tenants read these posts, and constantly insulting them makes all of us look like incels who have penis envy.

It's also addressed in the rules. Keep to constructive criticism and back it up with observable logic. Thank you.

I do like this! Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Slow said:

what do you mean? 

Just suggesting that the gentleman that was pounding her last night was not the most conventionally attractive person in the world, not unlike myself, :) for that matter, :)  and that she would have sex with anyone no matter how they looked. Obviously attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder, and she like her men on the rough looking side.

It was merely a light-hearted comment/observation, Which I must refrain from doing from now on, as what is amusing and understandable in my country clearly gets lost in translation. Due to cultural differences i guess. Thank you for the reminder. Hope you have a great day :)