B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

First off I better get to bed so I can get to work later, but he seems to be making some progress with the girl in Black as long as no one interrupts it, but he has her smiling, and if he can get her to move that pillow from between them, he may have a shot with her, or maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I'll see a lot of progress with her

52 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

First off I better get to bed so I can get to work later, but he seems to be making some progress with the girl in Black as long as no one interrupts it, but he has her smiling, and if he can get her to move that pillow from between them, he may have a shot with her, or maybe I'm reading it wrong, but I'll see a lot of progress with her

Why is he chasing her when he has on more than one occasion said he is mostly into bimbos with huge plastic tits?

9 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

it is still possible but if even Sam doesn't want that pig anymore then the girls have warned each other and he can go home

He has really bothered you this guy because he fucks a lot … you will “ suffer” him for a LOOOOONG time … PIG … really ? You are better I guess . 

4 hours ago, peking said:

it will only happen

if she wants it to happen

I don't understand why people dislike this guy so much

granted, I don't watch them very often but geez lol

Jealousy because some here don’t even know how a pussy looks since they saw it for the last time , if they have ever seen it apart from images and videos . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Of course if Dylan can't fuck even someone like Sambuka who has practically given her pussy to everyone... I'm starting to ask myself more than one question.

He has fucked almost 10 , he fucked the most beautiful of them all … I don’t think he needs to prove something .. we slowly get the same exact comments like it was with Hakeem .

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He has really bothered you this guy because he fucks a lot … you will “ suffer” him for a LOOOOONG time … PIG … really ? You are better I guess . 

you're spamming again now that things aren't going so well with your master, is your world falling apart?

• Haha 2