B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

you're spamming again now that things aren't going so well with your master, is your world falling apart?

Spamming of what ? You are following the guy and you characterize a person “ Pig “ , you ask that he is removed , you request this , the other , then another , you are obsessed with a guy that seems that hurts your feelings when he is around ALL OF THE GIRLS who have joined the project  since April . He is communicating , social and likeable by the majority of the tenants except of the jealous people in this forum because he has a big dick , he knows how to please a woman and fucks threesome ways when the opportunity allows … please , don’t hide when he does it sooner or later with someone else .. 

I have no issues here with people criticizing behaviors BUT I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM when members go off forum rules and CHARACTERIZE tenants , completely disrespectful and nasty .. you have done in the past by calling some of them “monkeys “ , now this one a “ pig “ . I truly wonder what makes you better and superior . 

• Upvote 3

quite amazing how close Sam & Dylan were this morning on the couch, her caressing him and her looks ... 

why nothing happened!??!!?

I like her getting closer to him while sleeping, it's sweet and partially unexpected (from my side) from Sambuka who I felt always to be the "tough guy".

Agree that it will happen soon or later ... 🤞

PS previous posts remind me of 

FR.WIKIPEDIA.ORG

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Spamming of what ? You are following the guy and you characterize a person “ Pig “ , you ask that he is removed , you request this , the other , then another , you are obsessed with a guy that seems that hurts your feelings when he is around ALL OF THE GIRLS who have joined the project  since April . He is communicating , social and likeable by the majority of the tenants except of the jealous people in this forum because he has a big dick , he knows how to please a woman and fucks threesome ways when the opportunity allows … please , don’t hide when he does it sooner or later with someone else .. 

I have no issues here with people criticizing behaviors BUT I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM when members go off forum rules and CHARACTERIZE tenants , completely disrespectful and nasty .. you have done in the past by calling some of them “monkeys “ , now this one a “ pig “ . I truly wonder what makes you better and superior . 

I'm obsessed ... ?, something went completely wrong with you in the past, please go play with your Dylan Barbie dolls and don't respond to me anymore

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

è ancora possibile ma se anche Sam non vuole più quel maiale allora le ragazze si sono avvertite a vicenda e lui può tornare a casa

perchè dici che sam non vuole "più"? è già stata con dylan o no?

People who go out of their way to anonomously insult tenants who they don't know and protect themselves behind a monitor are rather foolish. If you can't insult someone to their face, then you have no courage. The tenants read these posts, and constantly insulting them makes all of us look like incels who have penis envy.

It's also addressed in the rules. Keep to constructive criticism and back it up with observable logic. Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9