B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

5 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Think he gave up, as he could not cum, Megan did not look too impressed. At least that is the impression I got. 🙂

Your impression is correct.  She looks that way every time, he comes over to the bang her. I don't know why these women so desperate to be with some man? Whom doesn't do a Damn, Sexual Satisfaction for them.

• Like 1

Some members here green stamp their "I'm so macho" attitude towards women with "If you don't get it (touching is good and he should just continue even if she says no) then you have no experience with women...What a load of cra*. You are deranged and one day you will surely suffer the consequenses if that's how you treat women.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Some members here green stamp their "I'm so macho" attitude towards women with "If you don't get it (touching is good and he should just continue even if she says no) then you have no experience with women...What a load of cra*. You are deranged and one day you will surely suffer the consequenses if that's how you treat women.

he is already experiencing those consequences, most villa residents want nothing to do with him anymore but he does not understand and just continues elsewhere in the same way, if this boy has to continue outside RLC he will be in trouble

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

he is already experiencing those consequences, most villa residents want nothing to do with him anymore but he does not understand and just continues elsewhere in the same way, if this boy has to continue outside RLC he will be in trouble

I knew a guy in my 20's who were very similar to Dylan in his behaviour towards women. He always said "I just keep trying until they give in (very proud of himself).  Well one day he met the wrong woman who reported him for attempted rape and he got convicted for groping her on her pussy and tits while she repeately said no.

• Upvote 1