B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

She might not act like a virgin off cam... (and probably doesn't).

probably but we are not here for see what happens off cam

this is the limit of that RLC concept, too much things happen outside because of the cameras

il y a 7 minutes, Epikouros a dit :

Elle pourrait ne pas agir comme une vierge hors caméra... (et ne le fait probablement pas). Donc, je ne serais pas surpris s'ils avaient des relations sexuelles hors caméra. 

Mais bien sûr, nous ne le saurions pas, ou peut-être seulement indirectement en entendant des conversations à ce sujet sur la caméra.

Merci Epikouros de cette réflexion

La dernière fois à B7, elle a disparu avec Dylan , très longtemps hors des caméras 

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

Come ho gia’ detto una volta, qui nel forum, vengono apprezzati i ragazzi in base alle dimensioni del loro cazzo, e se riesce a soddisfare le ragazze, in caso contrario, allora e’ una merda, uno sfigato, un perdente, anche se il loro comportamento con le ragazze e’ praticamente identico, guarda Anthony, Lacrim, Miron e Grisha.

Also special is the fact that girls who say no are directly attacked by this club, they are nuns and they should go, it's just a small scary group with childhood problems that I just ignore for now

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

My god you sound clueless. She was laughing and kissing him back, let him suck on her tits and play with her pussy, all while being naked in bed with him while he was naked, then after a break went back topless and continued to fool around with him, at no point did he ever cross any boundaries with her, and you still want to find some way to shit on him? And then you wonder why most of this forum makes fun of you for being jealous...

For Dylan to make in the bed with Shantal I'm very impressed!!  I noticed how she cuddles up to him like no one else.  

il y a 12 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

Also special is the fact that girls who say no are directly attacked by this club, they are nuns and they should go, it's just a small scary group with childhood problems that I just ignore for now

I don't remember calling her a nun or saying she should go (not about any girl - or guy - in fact).

Actually, I'd like her to stay! But also get less cam-shy; she's already improving in that department but fucking (& bating without blanket) on cam unfortunately still seems a bridge too far for her...

What the two groups (Shantal haters & Dylan haters) have in common though, is frustration & negativity... I try to avoid these.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Inoltre è speciale il fatto che le ragazze che dicono di no vengano attaccate direttamente da questo club, sono suore e dovrebbero andarsene, è solo un piccolo gruppo spaventoso con problemi infantili che per ora ignoro

Sono persone che non hanno una vita sessuale attiva, oppure tendono ad essere Gay, considerando la loro ossessione nel vedere ospiti maschi e sesso. Personalmente, da “ETERO” non mi interessa guardare una coppia che fa’ sesso.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

, anyway ... without booze and drugs blue balls is still standing with Dylan it's that all those girls are bigger and stronger than him otherwise he would use violence

Geez, what a dumb comment.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

For Dylan to make in the bed with Shantal I'm very impressed!!  I noticed how she cuddles up to him like no one else.  

Be careful about stating the facts that goes against the "incel lynch mob's" narrative of Dylan being a bad person, or they might come after you too lol.