B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

I think that Shantal is trying to find a way not to fuck Dylan, rather than trying a way to fuck him.  Dylan is not giving her any reason to say know. The one who wins this game is predictable.

52 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't think that's the first time, right?

Not seen him before, I only started watch these apartments recently, he gives the impression he spends more time in front of the mirror admiring himself that admiring the hot Megan. :) Obviously I could well be doing him a grave injustice. :)  

Dyland's behavior is more like what I learned in my culture, which is very different than what many people learn in other cultures: I was taught never to "chase" women...but, rather, to "pull" women to you.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I knew a guy in my 20's who were very similar to Dylan in his behaviour towards women. He always said "I just keep trying until they give in (very proud of himself).  Well one day he met the wrong woman who reported him for attempted rape and he got convicted for groping her on her pussy and tits while she repeately said no

I'm 23 and I do have friends that are similar to Dylan. I would never treat women that way. And I tell them You're going to wind up in jail 1 day. I tell to stop groping girls when they say stop touching me. I come from good parenting, hell I'm still with my girl from High School. We Like watching RLC,  but man, some guys on this RLC are just out for themselves.

• Upvote 3

I would never have predicted that Dylan could be the one to fuck Shantal on camera. The best indicator for me that he will succeed is the amount of time Shantal is spending with him. I can recall no instance in real life where is was not true that a person was fucking the one they spent time with. I know that time spent together is not the only indicator of sexual activity, but I think it is the most reliable. 

The more I watch Shantal and Dylan together, the more I agree with earlier post that suggest they may already have had sex off camera. I cannot give any additional supportive evidence but I just get the feeling that this is not their first time together.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

The more I watch Shantal and Dylan together, the more I agree with earlier post that suggest they may already have had sex off camera. I cannot give any additional supportive evidence but I just get the feeling that this is not their first time together.

Dylan is no longer interested after sex and doesn't even talk to them for a while  we've seen that often enough so no .. I think they still have to