B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

the question remains what blocks her, that she wants is clear but something is holding her back .. a friend in the real world ?
  , anyway ... without booze and drugs blue balls is still standing with Dylan it's that all those girls are bigger and stronger than him otherwise he would use violence

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

the question remains what blocks her, that she wants is clear but something is holding her back .. a friend in the real world ?
  , anyway ... without booze and drugs blue balls is still standing with Dylan it's that all those girls are bigger and stronger than him otherwise he would use violence

the cameras

14 minutes ago, zone51 said:

she is a lost cause, after checked the replay there is nothing new with her she is a waste of time

I am glad my suscription finish very soon

🤣🤣🤣…it’s been a lost cause from the beginning. The girl is full of shit and needs to be gone 3 months ago 

Il y a 1 heure, Xarvaz a dit :

It's obviously the cameras. She even took a long time before showing herself naked for longer than a few sec in the beginning, showered in the dark & with bad lighting etc.

But way to go to just throw around baseless accusations like you did in the bolded part. It tells more about you than about the guy you're accusing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Shantal might be a lost cause but no one can beat Serafima in that respect

I heard hollywood  search new girls for their next movie called "the nun 3" and Shantal and Serafina could be very good candidates I think

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, zone51 a dit :

I doubt Dylan will waste his time long time with Shantal if she act like a virgin like this

She might not act like a virgin off cam... (and probably doesn't). So I'd not be surprised if they had sex off cam. 

But of course we wouldn't know, or maybe only indirectly by hearing conversations about it on cam.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

esatto ma se Lacrim fa così il forum è troppo piccolo ma se si aggiunge il nome Dylan non si può dire niente allora sei geloso, per fortuna sono pochi e sempre uguali, sarà una cosa da giovani

Come ho gia’ detto una volta, qui nel forum, vengono apprezzati i ragazzi in base alle dimensioni del loro cazzo, e se riesce a soddisfare le ragazze, in caso contrario, allora e’ una merda, uno sfigato, un perdente, anche se il loro comportamento con le ragazze e’ praticamente identico, guarda Anthony, Lacrim, Miron e Grisha.