B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

8 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Did Sambuka leave her friend in B2 and bail.  The friend looks like she needs a place to stay the way she crashed on the sofa, so is this becoming a hostel now?

dont complain, the apt is normally empty

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Only thing Dylan will be going home with is   zda0.gif

I can remember the same comments being  posted by dozens when he was seducing Ulyana … The aftermath we all know 😏.. he didn’t have sex sex for a long time ( on cameras ) , he has no or he doesn’t want to have any connection with the villas anymore , B1 is a good shelter currently , let’s see if he will be around B2 and at Harley’s occasionally .. except if people want to watch Lacrim copy / pasting ( childish ) his tactics .

• Confused 1

You Know if the newbie Sambuka's friend is looking for a free apartment stay on RLC she has to step out of box and show the owners of the site she is worth thier investment. Sambuka needs to help her get over her fear of the cams. That is what friends do, they help each other out.... BTW I want to get to know the MILF that did Sambuka's facial today... she has nice tits and a reat ass for woman in her 40's or early 50's. OH LA LA !!!

• Haha 1

More Jeager Meister.... MORE Friggen Lightweights,, this is what I miss about the participants especially the twins... they knew how to party....... Gina too. This is one thing that RLC really lacks these days.