Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #26

Pete1960

55 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You should know it's nothing to do with opinions J, that's an entirely different thing. This is simply about what happened and how things are being re-written, that's all. Nothing about superiority at all. And no, i have absolutely no dealings with 'The Stooges', no matter if you think i do. 

Things happened for 1,5 years .. Leora was sleeping outside of the apartment twice per week to a guy you disguised. YES OR NO ? Leora was seen happy and smiley at times , sad and crying at others . YES OR NO ? Leora was receiving flowers , was going outside of the apartment for private talks so as not to be heard what  she was discussing . YES OR NO ? 

What things have been rewritten you are talking  about ? Or are you going to MAKE A WHOLE FORUM forget that we were watching because POOR LEORA can’t express her real love to Paul because of the things of the past written here ? WHO IS TRYING TO MANIPULATE A NEW CC MEMBER and RLC VIEWER to believe that NOTHING WVWR happened on Leora’s life for nearly 3 years with someone else ? PLEASE , WHO IS TRYING TO REWRITE THINGS HERE ? 

If your interpretation is different of what a  WHOLE FORUM saw and you simply SAW differently , please present it with arguments , statements and proof . Because then , I don’t understand why my interpretation reality is wrong and yours right …. DIDN’T WE WATCH OR NOT THE SAME THINGS ? Because in the end we will be called also BLIND here .

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

YOU HAVE BEEN FOR MONTHS speaking about a guy who is a loser , stupid , whatever … A GUY YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN , YOU NEVER SAW HOW HE INTERACTS , you just made an opinion according on how Lara was behaving on cameras . You NEVER heard him how he talks to her , you NEVER saw him how he was outside of the apartment to her … BUT … you were brave enough to form an opinion because Leora had certain reactions .. 

I am sorry , but I don’t take for granted things that you have said here , especially when you aren’t a Russian speaking person. I have stored  posts from you about many things that reality has proved you wrong , being a guy that you “ CLAIM “ that you know more things than the average users here. Both you and GAG-HER could make this side of the forum debatable and we could discuss the variety of opinions being presented … BUT NO , we need to believe you and GAG-HER for everything … AND ME PERSONALLY , I DON’T .. because I NEVER  accept  that people do all things right and they don’t make mistakes. SO , I DON’T ACCEPT that Leora’s guy in Czech Republic did all wrong and Leora was the ANGEL .. Like  you and GAG-HER present her , AN IDOL AND HUMAN BEING that is treated like GOD because only GOD doesn’t make mistakes … Please ..

To be fair, this is an entirely different topic isn't it. I can only go off her side, audio and visual, can't i. So if she is hysterical, crying, screaming etc etc, i'm not going to think "Looks healthy enough". You know what i mean? Of course, i am fully aware of how she can manipulate things for her advantage, and yes, LB most likely WASN'T at fault for a lot of things, but that wasn't the point - What was the point, is that we were watching someone acting very bizarrely for a long period. And i did say, more than once, that LB was a substitute, not a replacement, that as soon as Paul could go, then that would end. Sure enough, that's pretty much how things happened. That phone smash night was the climax of the most bewildering 72 hours where she went back and forth from hating him to being all lovey dovey. Now, i can tell you that's what is happening - But i can't say WHY. Because i'm not in her head (And quite honestly, at that period, very glad i wasn't). How often did we say she's on the phone to Paul as she was getting ready to see LB? It WAS written down at the time. 

My point in ALL this again is simple. Opinions are one thing, that's down to the individual viewer. What IS my point is when things happened, were relayed to the forum - Sometimes as they were happening - and now, a year, 18 months later, the story is changed. That's my only point in ALL this. The forum was told long before Malia left that the plan was for Paul to go there, now it's written that he quickly left because of the war. THAT is what i'm getting at, things like that, where you look and say "Hang on a minute.....".

And surely that is justifed.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

YOU HAVE BEEN FOR MONTHS speaking about a guy who is a loser , stupid , whatever … A GUY YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN , YOU NEVER SAW HOW HE INTERACTS , you just made an opinion according on how Leora  was behaving on cameras . You NEVER heard him how he talks to her , you NEVER saw him how he was outside of the apartment to her … BUT … you were brave enough to form an opinion because Leora had certain reactions .. 

I am sorry , but I don’t take for granted things that you have said here , especially when you aren’t a Russian speaking person. I have stored  posts from you about many things that reality has proved you wrong , being a guy that you “ CLAIM “ that you know more things than the average users here. Both you and GAG-HER could make this side of the forum debatable and we could discuss the variety of opinions being presented … BUT NO , we need to believe you and GAG-HER for everything … AND ME PERSONALLY , I DON’T .. because I NEVER  accept  that people do all things right and they don’t make mistakes. SO , I DON’T ACCEPT that Leora’s guy in Czech Republic did all wrong and Leora was the ANGEL .. Like  you and GAG-HER present her , AN IDOL AND HUMAN BEING that is treated like GOD because only GOD doesn’t make mistakes … Please ..

200.gifkarl pilkington bullshit GIF You're full of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I find it odd that the Russian speakers condemn the opinions of non-Russian speakers and their hypotheses of what they see. If they understand the communications why not state what was actually said instead of giving bits and pieces of info then condemning people if and when they are wrong?

If Russians watched an English speaking Leora I would provide her and other peoples' words in Russian and let them draw their own conclusions.

I told you, they are not russsian speakers. I find it odd how quick they jump to the guns on what is posted that they do not agree with but they do not correct you on this. They use tp provide some translations which attimes was not really accurate and somehow they feel that they own the script. I do not care for every words spoken in this apartment, all I want to know is when is the next bate and comment on it afterward.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

To be fair, this is an entirely different topic isn't it. I can only go off her side, audio and visual, can't i. So if she is hysterical, crying, screaming etc etc, i'm not going to think "Looks healthy enough". You know what i mean? Of course, i am fully aware of how she can manipulate things for her advantage, and yes, LB most likely WASN'T at fault for a lot of things, but that wasn't the point - What was the point, is that we were watching someone acting very bizarrely for a long period. And i did say, more than once, that LB was a substitute, not a replacement, that as soon as Paul could go, then that would end. Sure enough, that's pretty much how things happened. That phone smash night was the climax of the most bewildering 72 hours where she went back and forth from hating him to being all lovey dovey. Now, i can tell you that's what is happening - But i can't say WHY. Because i'm not in her head (And quite honestly, at that period, very glad i wasn't). How often did we say she's on the phone to Paul as she was getting ready to see LB? It WAS written down at the time. 

My point in ALL this again is simple. Opinions are one thing, that's down to the individual viewer. What IS my point is when things happened, were relayed to the forum - Sometimes as they were happening - and now, a year, 18 months later, the story is changed. That's my only point in ALL this. The forum was told long before Malia left that the plan was for Paul to go there, now it's written that he quickly left because of the war. THAT is what i'm getting at, things like that, where you look and say "Hang on a minute.....".

And surely that is justifed.

Why not just accept that members will take or leave whatever they choose to believe. This is human nature and the forum covers truths, falsehoods and speculation. My opinion, say what you have to and leave it up to individuals to believe it or not and carry on. That is the way I work plus I don't take the forums seriously - just a good way to chat with others. Agree to disagree or believe it or not. Personal feelings should not discourage participation in the forums. I adore Leora but dislike Paul but that doesn't make me quit chatting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2