Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #26

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Ia it just me or is there a large turnover in the RLC apartments recently???

Whoever is hiring the occupants sure doesn't have much ability in choosing people.

Never did, with just a few exceptions. RLC can't seem to add 1+1 =2 which is "real life" + "voyeur" = "real life voyeur cam site". RLC does not comprehend what voyeur means and what entails a real life. Actually VHTV is even worse.

So we have "fake life" + "boring or disappearing tenants and intentional performers" = SHIT.

Most tenants don't know anything about what makes a "voyeur tease". Leora is actually pretty good at it.

The pool of tenants seems to be returnees or acquaintances of past or current tenants which means pretty much the same mold.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 8 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Jamais fait, à quelques exceptions près. RLC n'arrive pas à ajouter 1 + 1 = 2 qui est "vraie vie" + "voyeur" = "vrai site de cam voyeur". RLC ne comprend pas ce que veut dire voyeur et ce qu'implique une vraie vie. En fait, VHTV est encore pire.

Nous avons donc "fausse vie" + "locataires ennuyeux ou en voie de disparition et interprètes intentionnels" = MERDE.

La plupart des locataires ne savent rien de ce qui fait un "voyeur taquin". Leora est plutôt douée pour ça.

Le bassin de locataires semble être des rapatriés ou des connaissances de locataires passés ou actuels, ce qui signifie à peu près le même moule.

RLC recrute sans casting au préalable !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Mon avis est que Leora est dominée et cela s'accentue de jour en jour !

She has to manipulate herself around Paul like a subservient (as @jimbo4 described above). She ends up anxiously waiting for Paul to exit, go on the computer or sleep. Paul decides when and how Leora will perform for the cams, Leora is a slave to Paul - how fucking obvious.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Bonjour Brokk ;

Il est quelque part obligé , comment pourrait il faire autrement qui subviendrait a son confort et caprices

Forced or not if she doesn't want to fuck Paul that day you can rest assured that they won't fuck that day. This doesn't seems me as the behavior of someone who is submissive to her boyfriend.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora Gotta put your finger up Paul's ass 

Fuck that. She should shove both fists and both feet (if she is flexible enough) at the same time in one good fast thrust with some red hot sauce for lubrication and have his face looking directly at the cam so we can enjoy seeing his reaction - 🤣.

Eye Popping GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Fuck that. She should shove both fists and both feet (if she is flexible enough) at the same time in one good fast thrust with some red hot sauce for lubrication and have his face looking directly at the cam so we can enjoy seeing his reaction - 🤣.

Eye Popping GIFs | Tenor

I'll wank to that

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Eye Popping GIFs | Tenor

74p3.jpg 

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, Brokk! a dit :

Forcé ou non si elle ne veut pas baiser Paul ce jour-là, vous pouvez être assuré qu'ils ne baiseront pas ce jour-là. Cela ne me semble pas être le comportement de quelqu'un qui est soumis à son petit ami.

je ne parle pas de Leora mais de Paul ce qui est différent !

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I am not interested in whether she enjoyed it or not, I am though interested in what I can see clearly. He who pays the fiddler calls the tune….Normally!

Truer words were never spoken. If she got fat or quit doing what she does I'd pocket the $45 US and leave RLC. I am interested in the personal life I see and have watched for years. But that is a secondary interest.  

I enjoy seeing a visually sweet innocent looking woman be an exhibitionist. Masha or the harder looking women turn me off personally. Speaking for myself I get much more enjoyment watching a Leora event if she is genuinely aroused, the wanton expression on her face, perspiration, flushed, leaking on the bed. There have been times she appears to surprise herself at the level of arousal with a bit of an embarrassed look on her face and/or when she bates to the cams looking at time getting carried away. That is a rare event lately.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t often agree with you, but, I get the impression Paul is not as stupid as people think.

He is on a free ride with Leora no matter how he behaves or whatever he contributes.

Its fair to say and only the sad acolytes will disagree as is expected and predictable, that since his return they have between them snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Prior to his arrival whether with Malia or on her own Leora was ( with occasional exceptions) good value for money the majority of times, dancing, singing, occasional drink, experimenting and always in good lighting. Yes she went missing a couple of night each week and hid in the toilet on the phone but usually made up for it with lengthy enjoyable sessions compensating the audience for her absence.      

Since his return she has become apathetic and spends very little time in the apartment, whilst allowing Paul to impose his will on proceedings that earns the money for them both, we now have interrupted teasing sessions that may have born fruit and his surly demeanour dominating the usually happy Leora.

Sadly he is a one man wave of distraction and destruction, killing any passion Leora might have and any hope for anything better for the viewing audience.

Leora is who the audience pay to see, she should impose her will on the proceedings and inform him that the apartment would still be one of the top sites without him, but not without her.

Last night’s exhibition was pitiful and embarrassing…. He’s a child in a man’s body and she is weak.

I for one can no longer watch when he is attempting to have sex with Leora, or better yet, when he gets fuck by Leora. Total anti-climax, as soon as he gets in the picture all the excitement is gone. On her own, she is a real hot and sexy babe, I miss the times when she flirts with us, tease us by looking at the cam and smiling, grinning, letting us know that she is well aware that we are watching her probably with our pants down and dick in hand.

With the walking dead around it instantly all goes away. How can she put that ugly crassy and cheezy dick in her mouth without gagging is beyond me. For such a clean person, she doesn't seem to care much about his total lack of personal hygiene. No wonder they don't kiis that often, they did the other night and it lasted only for 2-3 seconds, she probably wanted to puke as I did.

Time to wrap him up and return to Russia!! I know she won't do it and it's too bad cause she will loose fans quickly if nothing changes. She could also call it quit as it is obvious that the best is behind her.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4